My Life as a 'Famous' Jehovah's Witness

by united states of nothing 115 Replies latest jw experiences

• magoo
    magoo

...........batter up........

magoo

• restrangled
    restrangled

Welcome US.....just one question are you still in the printing business?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/148316/1.ashx

r.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Hmm...since the name-calling has started, and only because I asked for more "meat" to the thread's actual topic - well, there's not much to see, so I'll mosie along. Too much ulterior motive here, I got out of the WTS so that I wouldn't have to bow on my knee to anyone anymore.

EDIT: Ooh! Didn't even notice I made Senior status! Thanks for pointing that out! ;-)

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"I just want to be open and respected here and in telling my story I was intending to do just what SoildEater had mentioned, and don't worry I won't scream Bull $h!Y (are we allowed to swear here?) like Daniel-I Pee does." >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>REPLY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> You didn't tell your story. You introduced yourself as a "famous" professional baseball player, said you grew up in the truth, and then that was it. Now you have a 4 page thread of people stumbling over themselves to welcome you into the JWD community. But wait there's more. In this thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/148316/1.ashx you say you pay the bills with a publishing business or something and you want to expand it. The funny thing is, that thread was only from like 15 days ago, and was also linked to by Jourles, and yet all us suckers continue to post like idiots because we're too impatient to read any one else's reply.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

PEOPLE DO NOT POST - THIS IS A TROLL AND YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELVES LOOK LIKE IDIOTS BY REPLYING. I've done it before, we've all done it.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Has my kindness been thrown to trash? Or troll?

momz

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

1. I cant moonwalk 2. I'm not Prince #%$# (or whatever his symbol was) 3. I'm not any of those black tennis players 5. I'm not a Wayens Brother....why are all famous JWs of African American (being politically correct?) decent?

Oh...and I don't have gray hair.

Ooh ooh! Let's try and guess everybody! I'm so excited about our new "Famous" ex-JW right here among us!

• restrangled
    restrangled

Thanks DP for exposing yet another BS artist amoung us.

Its always important to check previous posts and topics ......lies are what we are trying to get rid of in our lives, we don't need more here.

r.

• united states of nothing
    united states of nothing

First off...what is a troll??? Second off....scenerio!! If you would have read my previous thread a bit more careful you would have realized that this was an attempt to show the thinking behind starting up a religion with a printing company for mass profits. It merely puts things in perspective with how religion mixes with capitolism for massive results.

Third off...well I can't say what I want to say. I guess the angry dog and the roaring lion are living up to what they are depicted as. The angry animals relate so closely to the peoples personalities here. Are both of you the post police? It doesn't seem like it. But if you think in your mind you are that is fine. You can keep putting me down to keep your egos up. Who knows maybe somebody will pat you on the back again and you can all do a dwarf dance around a fire pit?

• sir82
    sir82

Is it just me or does USON sound like a bored teenager? The grammar & writing style certainly fits!

But that's just me, a once-famous theater critic for the New Yorker magazine and ex-best-selling author (please! no guessing), talking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit