My Life as a 'Famous' Jehovah's Witness

by united states of nothing 115 Replies latest jw experiences

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

USof_,

Third off...well I can't say what I want to say. I guess the angry dog and the roaring lion are living up to what they are depicted as. The angry animals relate so closely to the peoples personalities here. Are both of you the post police? It doesn't seem like it. But if you think in your mind you are that is fine. You can keep putting me down to keep your egos up. Who knows maybe somebody will pat you on the back again and you can all do a dwarf dance around a fire pit?

My sediment exactly. You sound like a cool dude that got his shit together, don't mind this little yapping at your heels.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Hey folks, USON seems like a nice enough guy but please read this:

I grew up and had a normal childhood as you can expect in the inner-city. I was not sheltered in any way by my Mother and played Baseball every weekend and practiced with the school teams though I was not allowed to travel or play at local games.

Sorry, no one gets to play on teams in highschool without attending all games and earning stats. Colleges don't give Scholarships to people who have not been proven on high school teams.

Unles USON has another story that is, I will most certainly apologize for questioning,,,,by the way, never called him a troll.

r.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Jesus Christ, I played High School baseball, you would never just be able to practice with the team and then get a scholarship. Stop playing nice and let's call bullshit, bullshit!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Alright, what does it really matter, if it's a bullshit story or true?? You f*cking arn't savin the world or anything, you may think it is a big deal, but I assure you it is not. Why don't you just get a movie of Shelock Holmes and satisfy your detective driven psyhie, instead of harasing this newbee, and don't exadurate your own importance, in this paranoid fear of strangers, that you show.

BTW Welcome to the board USofzilch.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Was that to me or restrangled?

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev
    You f*cking arn't savin the world or anything

Yes I am, one turd at a time!

• restrangled
    restrangled

Hi I am new here....I was a famous model in Europe, raised as a JW but left my career to pursue the life as a Jehovah's Witness. I realized I wasted my life and my career many years later. Please don't try to guess what famous model I was.

r.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

It to all you guys/gals that are honning your dective skills on finding this guy guilty of some terrible crime, ease up a couple of notches use a little common sense, and don't cast your own shadow(Jung) on to this guy, ease up that's all I'm saying. Your not saving the world get it?

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Welcome, thanks for sharing your story.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Ker,

Now that's better. And would you make me a cup of coffe?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit