by united states of nothing 115 Replies latest jw experiences

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Would you like cream and sugar?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Ker,

Both and you can be the sugar. Sweety

(Usof_ I hope you don't mind me doing a little flirting on your world "Famous" thread, I couldn't resist)

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

oh I got your sugar right here!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Hi I am new here....I was a famous model in Europe, raised as a JW but left my career to pursue the life as a Jehovah's Witness. I realized I wasted my life and my career many years later. Please don't try to guess what famous model I was.

r.

Smarty Pants!

Hi there Sominex. Or is it Unisom?

Just messing! Truly... welcome. I am a half mix of everything here and and half old and half young with a reputation for being a bit over the top with the "gotta get it out" and letting people get it out...So don't you dare try to guess what famous dork I was all of my life. Don't even try. Because it is quite an embarrasing story!

And be you true or be you false...I will still be the same so welcome. It will be fun getting to know you.

Sparkplug!!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

RS,

Hi I am new here....I was a famous model in Europe, raised as a JW but left my career to pursue the life as a Jehovah's Witness. I realized I wasted my life and my career many years later. Please don't try to guess what famous model I was.

OK all you lovers of truth and a good detective story, have at her, I leave you to thier mercy dear lady.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Yes, the Ford Modeling agency pulled me off the streets and asked me to join. I told them that I couldn't model out of town or model when meetings or assemblies were scheduled. I was so wonderful, they let me get by with these demands.

But slowly, it became a reality, I was shorting Jehovah and his organization, so I told them I could no longer serve my god and be a model at the same time.

They understood my religious convictions and let me go, letting me know at anytime I could return.

As the years progressed I became so aware that the JW's did not have the ansewrs and questioned my beliefs. I am now furious I gave up my youth and my fantastic career.....please, again don't question who I am.

r.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

RS,

I think all on this board should respect you in your wishes it is only civil thing to do. I BTW I love doobies and think your pic looks happy all the way.

• Quentin
    Quentin

I was so much older then, I'm younger then than now....

Welcome USON....always live entertainment going on around here...good thing is you don't have to ask anyone to get tickets for you.

So, how did you come to pick United States of Nothing as a screen name?

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Welcome to the board USON, good to have you here. I for one don't couldn't give a ratz azz if you are or aren't a famous person.

Tall tales were actually a staple of our country's history back in the old days, and I enjoy a good tale as much as anyone. As a matter of fact, one of the best books out there (though old) is The Power of Myth. Check it out. However, if you are indeed famous, then good for you. I'll enjoy your posts either way.

I hope some of these folks that are ripping into you will get a grip, take a breath, and realize that we don't need them to save us. But sometimes some folks need something to keep them busy. So looks like you are this week's target. Like Mulan said, if it lasts too long let a moderator know, in the meantime, enjoy your 15 more minutes of fame.

Happy Solstice,

Sherry

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

RS,

It is hard for me to see the world that you see, or to imagine it, I have limited intuitive grasp and empathy, it does make sense. I hope you don't mind that I used your story to make a point. I hope no harm is done.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit