My Life as a 'Famous' Jehovah's Witness

by united states of nothing 115 Replies latest jw experiences

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Frankie baby I have to confess something to you!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Well PM me don't blab it on a post for the detectives to read. I wouldn't want to subject anybody to it.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Franken....we all here at JWD come from the same level playing field. No need to embelish or exagerate.

Each life story is as important as the next. All deserve to be heard and responded to no matter what their education, beliefs, past history etc. That is most important.

When some one new comes on or a trusted member has told stories, it makes it more difficult for members to make sense of this forum.

If this was a forum for dating, no problem, I am sure many stories are told. JWD, it seems to me, is for people wanting to release feelings, history and true stories. As most members know by now....no extra BS needed. We feel anyone's pain, history or current mental torture. We support each other, in many ways including sending money to those in need.

I don't mean to speak for everyone here, its just my take after spending a year and 1/2 on this forum . I have, myself received fantstic support in many areas and I thank each and every one of you!

r.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

RS,

When some one new comes on or a trusted member has told stories, it makes it more difficult for members to make sense of this forum.
    If this was a forum for dating, no problem, I am sure many stories are told. JWD, it seems to me, is for people wanting to release feelings, history and true stories. As most members know by now....no extra BS needed. We feel anyone's pain, history or current mental torture. We support each other, in many ways including sending money to those in need.

I understand the paranoia, but i feel it is misplaced, this person didn't seek to get any money from you, so you can see the misplacement and over reacting that this caused, the main thing is to recognize this, and sort of correct or recalibrate our meters or something.

I don't mean to speak for everyone here, its just my take after spending a year and 1/2 on this forum . I have, myself received fantstic support in many areas and I thank each and every one of you!

Yes I agree. Lets give Simon some kudos too, for put up with the lot of us.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Frankie.......

you wrote:

understand the paranoia, but i feel it is misplaced, this person didn't seek to get any money from you, so you can see the misplacement and over reacting that this caused, the main thing is to recognize this, and sort of correct or recalibrate our meters or something.

No paranoia, and no one accused him of requesting financial help. BS is the problem....no need for it on this forum. Please go back and read.

No one here needs to waste their time or energy towards BS... most have spend a life time doing the same.

r.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

RS,

What if I lied about my dick and said it was 10" long and thick, would that be a terrible crime? It big and when it grew and I held it in my hand it felt huge but I never measured it, then one day I get the tape rule out and only 7 1/4 and not a 1/16th more, would be so bad if I fell back to that lie every now and then?

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Sorry, no one gets to play on teams in highschool without attending all games and earning stats. Colleges don't give Scholarships to people who have not been proven on high school teams.

Not true!! I was in high school in the early 60's. Some of the witness guys were on teams, stars even. They attended all the games. The JW life was much different back then. Some of my friends in other congregations were class officers and cheerleaders.

Lots of them went on to college too.

One of the men in our congregation, was the student body president at the University of Washington, while he was in our congregation. He went on to attend Gilead, and became the Branch overseer in Spain. His name was John Kurtz. He passed away a few years ago. Great guy.............my mother pioneered with him. His father was the book study conductor at our house.

As I said before, times change, even in JW-land.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Ah yes, Frankie....you have reverted to your penis size which in this day and age makes everything you posted moot and subject to deletion by the mods.

So I take everything you have posted as foolishness related to your worry about your Pee pee.

r.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

RS,

I revised it, I think it is kinda cute but to each his/her own. Sheesh!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Restrangled..Looks like you just found something new,to cook on the BBQ..Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit