My Life as a 'Famous' Jehovah's Witness

by united states of nothing 115 Replies latest jw experiences

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

W E L C O M E

Stick around - lots of love and support her.

With all due respect to the enquiring minds on the board, who cares who he is? If he wanted us to know, he would have disclosed his identity in his post. I think it's rude to expect him to provide personal information that no one else here is expected to provide about themselves.

United States, welcome to the board, and I hope you stick around long enough to both continue contributing and benefit from being here! And, FYI, I don't care to know your identity, or the identity of anyone else here. Anonymity should be respected, not rejected.

• Smiles_Smiles
    Smiles_Smiles

Welcome United States!!

I may you enjoy your freedom for the bOrg.

Smiles,

• dinah
    dinah

Welcome, US!

• Renegade
    Renegade

I haven't a clue who you could be, so you've no need to worry about me revealing your identity. Oh and welcome to JWD!

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Welcome United States. I don't know (or care) anything about sports.

I am very interested in your perspectives on the WTS, being a JW, and what life is like for you now.

Cheers -ve

[fixed typo]

• horrible life
    horrible life

Welcome Back!!!!!!! You sure got under my skin. Don't know exactly why. Maybe because I was sitting here, when you started posting, and stopped. Please keep posting. Just jump in anywhere!!

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

I'm was a pretty fanous chess player at my old high school 10 years ago, so I can say that I understand the pain of stardom.

In any case welcome.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Welcome to the forum USN.

I apologise for the rudeness from some of the posters here.

I hope they have the balls to come back and do their own apologies.

Cheers

Chris

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

What's baseball??

Hi US & Welcome.

I don't really worry about famous anything - doesn't impress me one bit - even if you're Johnny Depp.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit