My Life as a 'Famous' Jehovah's Witness

by united states of nothing 115 Replies latest jw experiences

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Welcome USON. I hope that whatever you are doing you are happy and successful doing it. Not many people can say they enjoy their jobs. I know tons of famous people too. Alot of people do so it's really no biggie. Good luck on your path.

In perfect love and perfect trust.

momzcrazy

• united states of nothing
    united states of nothing

I'm with you jk666. Thanks for the support I don't mind assholedness at all.

It's beginning to seem like some people think:

Senior rank = elder

Jedi Master = one whole body of government

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Hey, I resent that remark!

momz

united states of nothing

Well...you know the saying Momz a little leven ferments the whole lump....but it doesn't apply to you.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Welcome, Reggie Jackson!

Seriously, I know a little about the life of professional ball players and I'm sure it must have been difficult being a JW in that environment. Forgive me if I missed it, but what is your current status?

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Oh OK. I tease alot you'll find. And offer free un-asked-for advice. Sometimes I get threads shut down, just ask JK.

momz

united states of nothing

Can you please give Void-Eater and DanielP some advice.

Regarding my status right now I'm not disfellowshipped or anything like that mostly just inactive. I still have some family in. Just enjoying life right now. I do have a lot of experiences and information to share and I will definately do that. I just want to be open and respected here and in telling my story I was intending to do just what SoildEater had mentioned, and don't worry I won't scream Bull $h!Y (are we allowed to swear here?) like Daniel-I Pee does.

• flipper
    flipper

USON- Welcome to the board my friend ! Look forward to your posts like I would any newbie . Hey dude, I don't care who ya are, where ya been, I'm just happy you are here to get uplifted like the rest of us ! You sound like a kind , logical person, and that's all I care about. I'm gonna treat you like I do the rest of my JW friends with respect, love , and gratefullness you are trying to escape a " mind control cult". My family too is in the witnesses like yours , some respect my fade of 4 years, some don't . But please know you are among friends here , so this is one poster who will respect your confdentiality . Because as I said , the main focus and major issues are helping each other recover post-JW influence. That's how I roll, what I'm about. Peace out, friend, welcome ! Mr. Flipper

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Free advice warning... You'll figure out who the cool people here are, and who to ignore or jab back. Mr Flipper and Gregor are of the cool class.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

USN. Welcome to the board. I do find it interesting in your initial post that the JW's banned you from certain congregational activities initially. But, when you hit the majors, all of a sudden, these same people want free tickets to the ballgame. It's just so typical, back-stab a person when they are down, but act like they are your best friend when they want something nice from that same person. In any case, welcome to the board. Looking forward you hearing from you more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit