My Life as a 'Famous' Jehovah's Witness

by united states of nothing 115 Replies latest jw experiences

• poppers
    poppers

Welcome to the board, USON. Keep posting. Ignore those whose posts were hasty. What your name is is nobody's business; what's important is that you are here.

• Confession
    Confession

I think I understand the irritation. Consider: You decide to tell a story--but tell people you can't reveal the actual identity of those involved. Then they start guessing...and look to see how you respond. If you explain that their guesses were wrong...well, they just start guessing more. Eventually they're going to guess right, and you either have to lie, admit who the parties are, or refuse to answer while they try to divine something from your reaction.

That said, unless I'm very mistaken, there is no way this describes Lou Whitaker. My clear memory is that he was brought in by Chet Lemon while they both played for the Tigers, while this story explains he was "born into the truth." And, if memory serves, Lemon was not "born in" either.

So let's just end the guessing here. This guy seems nice enough. I'd like to hear his story, and aren't we mature enough to defer our interest in who it is? Thanks in advance.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

So are we saying this guy DEFINATELY isnt Michael Jackson or Prince??

Back to the original thought about elders bumming tickets off him (I mean if he's Michael im gonna try and bum a ticket off him anyways) - my friend was went and did a bricklaying course for pleasure, and then offered HER services at quick builds. Yes, the brazen hussy was a girl, and she was quickly slapped down and told they didnt want HER sort laying bricks in gods holy temples (people without willies, that is).

But the SAME elder who had delivered the news about not working on quick builds asked her to build him a brick BBQ in his garden for free! WHAT A JERKOFF!

Oh, and welcome Michael, dont take a hissy over peoples posts, you will come to love it here if you have the stomach to stick around. SHAMOH!

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thanks for sharing your life story with us, and welcome to the board.

Dave

• united states of nothing
    united states of nothing

Thanks everybody for having me here and sorry for the rocky start. I should have left out a few parts of my story I can see now. But I am happy to be here and I wouldn't mind handling one of those great watchtower studies one week. (I'm just sad I missed the one Richy Rich did...I would have liked to cross reference some information from the Rev Climax book. I know it wouldn't have probably fit in, but has anybody heard that song about bees being molested and how you must beat them off? I know that's not oral sex but I think I would have started out with that song....if I can transfer it to a WAV file. I don't know who I would talk to about this, but i'm thinking if I get 2/3rds of the votes here I would be allowed? If somebody wants to make a thread to vote for this I really won't object. Now I can tell you a few things:

1. I cant moonwalk 2. I'm not Prince #%$# (or whatever his symbol was) 3. I'm not any of those black tennis players 5. I'm not a Wayens Brother....why are all famous JWs of African American (being politically correct?) decent?

Oh...and I don't have gray hair.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Welcome aboard.. but ya know I'll bug ya for tickets anyway.........

~Hill

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

I don't care who USON might be - and I'm not really all that interested in the crumbs being thrown to entice us to guess. That's a bit wierd, you know?

I am interested in knowing the impact of this religion, where he is now, where he wants to be. The rest seems...distracting.

EDIT: What I am reacting to is a seeming contrdiction - Can't tell you who I am! Oh, I'm not them! But here's a clue! I feel played with. USON can tell us or not, it's fine either way - but might we not move on to the common interest we share here rather than get consumed by celebrity? The celebrities I know are pretty down to Earth folks.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

My bullshit detector went off before I even clicked on this thread....

• united states of nothing
    united states of nothing

First off......

Sorry for throwing all the crumbs...I mean crumps I wasn't trying to stir anything up and if I were I think based on your picture I should be throwing slabs of meat or animal carcases. I think this is opposite of what this board is trying to accomplish..it's like going to the KH and telling people how to comment...oh wait they do tha already. Anyways I already know that you are close with celebrity folk from the 80s....Michael Bolton and Richard Marks...but I don't really think they would high-jack...or jill...my thread and tell you how they feel about what YOU post. I guess in a perfect dictorship you would have a Doctorate.

I guess maybe it was a vital portion of my experience. Now if I had been an owner of a carwash I would have had to write that..i'm not going to say what carwash I work at..but I might state I own the carwash and certain people want free carwashes...is you're car dirty VOID?

In the words of a famous man...but I wont name him: "It is what it is and nothing more."

Thanks for visiting my infamous thread.

• JK666
    JK666

uson,

Welcome to JWD!

Don't feel bad, I am famous here for being an @$$hole. They will get used to you.

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit