Why Men Cannot Love

by freydi 185 Replies latest jw friends

• watson
    watson

I wonder what made men start dominating women?

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    See what I mean >I'm the general and your back in personell again!

Actually, I didn't say for YOU to cry a river. I made a comment regarding such an attitude based on your comment, not YOU as a human being, your COMMENT and quite frankly R., you jumped on a little comment made in fun by Mrs. Jones and ran with it. You took it personally, not sure why, perhaps it was a little too close to home, beats me. We should be able to debate on here, even disagree, alot of my comments are made regarding the comment, not the poster per say. I don't know you from adam, and I think maybe, just maybe, you are being a bit too thin skinned about all this.

I am not sitting riled up over Freydi's comments regarding me being "beautiful when I am angry" despite what my comments may lead one to believe.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    I wonder what made men start dominating women?

Fear is my guess.

• watson
    watson

I don't know why so many men are self conscience about the size of their manhood. We all know that if there were no little weanies out there, there would be no "A" types, for crying outloud!! Where would this world be without our "A" types!!

• avishai
    avishai

OK, guys, little lesson here. I am FAR from your Jock, cop, military "Alpha male" type. I've been called a nerd for as long as I remember. I've been an actor, a massage therapist, worked w/ the mentally handicapped, emotionally disurbed kids, etc. I've also worked security in mosh pits, and am pretty dang tough when necessary, but you would'nt know it by looking or talking too me because I don't advertise it.

BUT, and this is a big but, I have'nt had a problem with the ladies (sorry, not trying to sound egotistical or sexist here) since I was fifteen and started showering regularly and putting on clothes that usually matched. It's not the whole macho a-hole thing that works (it does, but ya would'nt want the kind of woman that attracts anyway, and if you do your nuts) but some confidence and much more importantly, being interested in them as a person. There's an actor friend of mine who's maybe 5'7 and probably 280-300 lbs. And he has even better luck with the ladies than i do. And not just the funny looking ones (oh, he dates them too, but only because he digs their MINDS) but women anybody would consider absolutely beautiful he has to fight off with a stick. So, maybe it's confidence, maybe it's misogyny, maybe you're chasing the wrong kind of shallow bimbo or all three, but it's not women, guy's, it's you, sorry!! But the sooner you realize there's a problem, the sooner you can be happy!

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

BUT, and this is a big but, I have'nt had a problem with the ladies (sorry, not trying to sound egotistical or sexist here) since I was fifteen and started showering regularly and putting on clothes that usually matched. It's not the whole macho a-hole thing that works (it does, but ya would'nt want the kind of woman that attracts anyway, and if you do your nuts) but some confidence and much more importantly, being interested in them as a person. There's an actor friend of mine who's maybe 5'7 and probably 280-300 lbs. And he has even better luck with the ladies than i do. And not just the funny looking ones (oh, he dates them too, but only because he digs their MINDS) but women anybody would consider absolutely beautiful he has to fight off with a stick. So, maybe it's confidence, maybe it's misogyny, maybe you're chasing the wrong kind of shallow bimbo or all three, but it's not women, guy's, it's you, sorry!! But the sooner you realize there's a problem, the sooner you can be happy!

AFRIKKINMEN!!!!!

• seawolf
    seawolf

dude.....have a positive, cheerful attitude and women will flock to you. Your attitude and bitterness that you're showing on here will drive every woman away within a 250KM radius of you.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    dude.....have a positive, cheerful attitude and women will flock to you. Your attitude and bitterness that you're showing on here will drive every woman away within a 250KM radius of you.

Well said Seawolf.

• watson
    watson

AFRIKKINMEN!!!!!

What do they have to do with any of this??

• seawolf
    seawolf
    draw attention to those females with tighter clams,

with such a graceful, refined vocabulary, I'm grasping at straws for why you're having problems.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit