Have You Ever Been Stalked?

by eclipse 119 Replies latest jw friends

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Wow, sucks to hear this guy went nutty on you. Good to hear he'll be going to court.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Ever been followed?

Yes.

Ever had the feeling someone was looking through your windows?

Yes. It was a cop looking in my bathroom window while I was sitting on the toilet.

How did it make you feel, and what, if anything, did you do about it?

I was angry, and I filed a formal complaint.

W

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Yes, twice. Once by a woman I dated for three days, and by an ex-best friend. Never had the problem with people looking in my windows, but have seen them around my workplace. When I changed my hangouts, the woman would show up at them. It was frustrating as it seemed I couldn't get away from her. Then she'd cockblock any woman that I would try to land a date with.

And the rumors? Wow! I learned a lot about myself that I never knew before!

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Yes, by a JW.

But I got some good poetry out of it - might even get a book of the poems published and make some dosh!!

Seriously, it freaked me out at the time but I now I just look back and feel sorry for the guy.

He's no longer a JW (I don't feel sorry about this bit, needless to say) and his marriage broke up.

Hey ho.

• lola28
    lola28

I just saw this thread for the first time, I’m glad you are okay Eclipse, I’m wondering tho did this crazy stalker actually hurt you (physically I mean). I guess stalking is more common than I ever imagined, I also just realized that both you and Erywn have been stalked recently; did they ever catch the men that were in her house? Did that situation work out ok in the end?

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I was thinking the same thing. I wonder if it was the same person stalking both seeing as how they are friends. Hope it is all in the past now.

momz

• lola28
    lola28

I know this much, to avoid being stalked I'm never going to Virginia!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Amen.

• Mary
    Mary
    lola28 asked: I’m wondering tho did this crazy stalker actually hurt you (physically I mean).

Since he's being charged with assault, I would assume that he must have physically attacked her in some way. Eclipse said on January 2nd that he would be going to court in a couple of weeks, so lets hope the justice system doesn't let her down.

I also just realized that both you and Erywn have been stalked recently; did they ever catch the men that were in her house? Did that situation work out ok in the end?

Ya....I forgot about this one. Geeze, what are the chances that they'd both be stalked like this?!

• dinah
    dinah

clipsey,

If anyone harms a HAIR on your head I will personally kick their ass.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit