Have You Ever Been Stalked?

by eclipse 119 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Wether you know it or not you might have been stalked by members of this website by some of our current members! Attached is the first page without comments on a reject website......Scroll down to the end to make sure you know who is watching and cutting/pasting your comments. Also someone may be downloading your comments before you erase them if you choose to do so......

They also create links to your comments and then make fun like crazy.

be very careful.

Oh and hey special spies on JWD......you need to get something better to do.

This is a short version........They cut and paste you, so this is Fair game.

Take care.

[Edited: Links and C&P from other JW related dbs are not permitted. Thanks.]

• Trevanian
    Trevanian

I don't understand your post, restrangled.

Who inserted 'spam'?

• avishai
    avishai

Real classy, restrangled. I did'nt say a damn thing on that thread there about you or "stalk" anyone. I consider your post to be spam and at least "following me and or others around" if not stalking. This is how board wars get started. The guy who initially made the post that honked me off and I have worked it out, Why keep it going?

• restrangled
    restrangled

The Owner of this board does not allow much from that other reject board......so anything refering to it comes up as spam if you cut and paste.

and I will add I don't blame him. There is tremendous hate towards the Mods and owner of this Board, including behind the scenes laughing at a lot of the members here.

r.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I don't see how commenting on the strangeness of a so called OD is stalking. I thought it was strange too. When my Grandma OD'd on morphine she couldn't stay awake. I don't think she could even carry a full sentence. And it is careless of a doctor to give a person who has been on a morphine pump for a while something that may interact with it. It's not as if they could forget they put them on the morphine pump. Unless it was a new doctor.... Discussion is not stalking. I think that whole post is misplaced restrangled.

momz

• avishai
    avishai

Then let the mods deal with where I post and don't and what I do and don't say. Wait til' YOUR a mod before trying to censor me. God forbid.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I am always doing stupid things to make people laugh at me, without trying. I don't care if they laugh at me. And I love this board. If someone doesn't they should just leave.

Has this thread been hijacked?

• restrangled
    restrangled

Hey Avashai, Yourr avatar doesn't say a word, and anyone can look it up. And by the way, just as classy as all the gossips on that site that do the same........cutting and pasting from here.....get a grip.......Don't be calling the kettle black.....you know what has been said over there about myself and others. Theres a few axxholes that wanted me harmed personally....

I didn't accuse you personally.....just cutting and pasting, like what goes on over there.

• avishai
    avishai

The difference being, I will, and have said the same things over here that I have over there.

• avishai
    avishai

The difference being, I will, and have said the same things over here that I have over there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit