Have You Ever Been Stalked?

by eclipse 119 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Black, kettle, pot

r.

• avishai
    avishai

See, here's the irony. You have no problem jumping other's case, unless of course it's your friend, you're just "keeping the board clean. You have a problem with others cutting and pasting, but when you do it, you're just "keeping the board clean." Sound familiar? I personally have had enough of people, A) calling BS on others for no good reason, be it @ the KH, IRL, or on a board. I've also had enough of being told who it's OK and not OK to associate with. I've posted for several years on several boards, even some I'm sure the mods here are'nt fond of, pretty damn sure they've read my comments here and there....And never gotten called on it because they KNOW I don't censor myself here either, and don't slam everyone unnecessarily either.

• noni1974
    noni1974
    gee Noni, seems to me that when you make two public statements about your life there's not much wrong with asking a public question to clarify matters.....

I still don't see how that would matter to you.Are you personally invested in her life??Do you want to ask her out or something??

Why don't you just start a thread calling her out??She owes you an explanation being that your the post police right??

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I agreed with restrangled when she started the thread on Richie.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/148387/1.ashx

I am tired of being lied to. When someone lies everything they say becomes suspect.

Thats why were all here, we were lied to by the Society concerning the history, coverups of pedophilia, UN affiliation, etc. I don't expect it from members here, but when it happens it is extremely disturbing.

Also someone who is performing major piercings without a liscense to do so is endangering anyone who has it done by that person.

Not a good thing.

One more lie: As quoted by Richie:

Instead of running his own business, he tries to attack the livelyhood of someone else..

From the above linked website sent by Richie himself:

SETH CAMERON, INSTRUCTOR & ASSISTANT DIRECTOR BRANDING
    Grew up in Iowa -- Age 32 -- Owner Progress Body Jewelry & Body Piercing Studio in Raleigh, North Carolina -- Attended Fakir Basic 1998, Advanced 1999 and Fakir Branding School 2001 -- Talented cautery brander -- Pro piercer for 9 years in Iowa City; Eugene, Oregon; Nashville, Tennessee -- Certified in First Aid, Bloodborne Pathogens and CPR -- New jewelry innovator

IP: EVxzC5R4U45GZ5km
  • cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Sometimes JWD is just like being back in the kingdom hall again. The gossip, the backstabbing, the he-said she-said. Ahh the memories....

Cog

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    ninja: he killed her and stuck her in the freezer

I read the thread up to this point to my wife (she wondered why I busted out laughing, at Ninja's reply).

She laughed too, then said seriously: "No, she killed Andre and is now posing as him on the board!"

There's a scary stalking thought!!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Now let me explain it to your disgusting face why you are an idiot.

I am not the only one on JWD who has fudged their real status.

As for ECLIPSE asking for money, YOU FUCKTARD, READ!! -

Scully alluded to the idea that funds were used elsewhere and that is considered fraudulent.

If you were all under the impression that Eryn (and I, big fat lol) received thousands of dollars, you are all mistaken, AS USUAL.

YOU, and the rest of your gang made assumptions without any facts, without any proof, based on hearsay and conjecture and rumour.

The lot of you trashing me on the other board, are REPULSIVE excuses for human beings.

YOU ACCUSERS OWE ERYN A HUGE APOLOGY.

Ahhh, true character is revealed. This says it all. It really is not about who is lying or if. It is about mutual respect, restraint, and finally, outright viciousness.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

WHAT !!!

SPAM

Post by AlphaOmega on Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:47 am

I normally stay out of things like that - but felt inclined to wade in on the thread that you created SmileAO

"Nature has a funny way of breaking that which does not bend"

AlphaOmega
    Monster Mega Star

SPAM SPAM

Why am I being dragged into this ?

It is not a reject website as you claim.

...and the content of that post reffered to above has been deleted here for some reason - I may have a copy of it and will post it again.

But Avashi said to give people a chance. I agreed. I said that it was wrong to attack people without proof.

I ask again, Why am I being dragged into this ?

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Found it.

Good thread !

Everyone needs to ease up a bit on people - especially newbies otherwise we will end up becoming "The Cult of JWD" that vets everyone before admission.

What are we trying to achieve ? A safe-haven just like own Kingdom Hall, protected from the evil system outside ?

The internet will never be a "safe place".

General caution about people on here is one thing (as the recent Trevor situation proves) even if they have been on here for sometime BUT pouncing on everything that isn't a typical post is overkill.

We are a varied bunch of people and therefore have a varied bunch of life-events happening to us.

It is the job of a moderator to "police" the forum to remove illegal posts and things that may generally slander someone. This forum has 11 specific rules that the mods enforce - (well 12 plus a catchall rule). It is not the job of a moderator to ensure that everyone is who they say they are and that their stories are true.

I don't get the problem with people coming on here and spinning a yarn. I don't get it - I really don't... so what if someone is logging in under a different name ? There is a good deal of difference between a "Troll" (someone coming on just to put the cat among the pigeons) and someone that posts under an alias for other reasons.

Isn't it the same as meeting people at a party - you have no real way of knowing if they are genuine or not - but you don't suddenly shout "LIAR" at their face... you simply "log it" in your head... and save it for later. WHEN THERE IS PROOF.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Ok, the time has come, the walrus said.......

If we take the time to look back at the original post by Eclipse who started this thread, it seems pretty obvious that we are now well off topic and someone has to call a halt to this slanging off thread, so it might as well be me.

Let's get back to discussion threads, eh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit