Have You Ever Been Stalked?

by eclipse 119 Replies latest jw friends

• delilah
    delilah

Eclipse said,

"Although it states on my profile that I am from Virginia, I'm actually not American, nor do I live in that country." pg. 9 of the "For Farkel, from Merry" thread....

So Lola, it's not only happening in Virginia apparently....

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

OH surpise of all surprises the gang is all here......

"Although it states on my profile that I am from Virginia, I'm actually not American, nor do I live in that country." pg. 9 of the "For Farkel, from Merry" thread....

Honestly ladies and I use the word lightly you're becoming more like gaggling gals spreading gossip everywhere.

JWD is all about anonymity. When I joined here I was very careful to not give out much information about myself and when I did I was sure to give "wrong" information.....please go back and check through all of my posts, especially the early ones I'm sure you'll see many inconsistencies in my personal information. I like many others who joined here was trying to fade and I counted on being as anomious as possible.

Because I'm so bored I have nothing better to do I think I'll start looking through all of your posts and find what I perceive to be inconsistencies in them and then I'll call you out in a thread.......I rather imagine all of you will have some 'splaining to do.

• delilah
    delilah
    Because I'm so bored I have nothing better to do I think I'll start looking through all of your posts and find what I perceive to be inconsistencies in them and then I'll call you out in a thread.......I rather imagine all of you will have some 'splaining to do.

I am not gossiping here, it was a story, that was told, and people were leary about going to Virginia. I merely pointed out the fact that a certain person, does not live there, so Lola needn't worry about travelling to Virginia, that there is a very real risk, of being stalked, no matter where she travels.

Of course nobody puts down their real addresses....unless you don't care. However, I AM from Ontario, Canada.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I am not gossiping here, it was a story, that was told, and people were leary about going to Virginia. I merely pointed out the fact that a certain person, does not live there, so Lola needn't worry about travelling to Virginia, that there is a very real risk, of being stalked, no matter where she travels.

oh please don't task me so......

• lola28
    lola28

If anyone is not being a lady in this thread it’s you. You are so quick to assume that I was gossiping about Eclipse and Erwyn that you’ve totally let it cloud your good judgment. I’m not an idiot; I didn’t need any one to point out what is so glaringly obvious. What are the odds that two very good friends would both be stalked within what a month of each other? How much drama can two people have in their lives? Things simply don’t add up. And now that you’ve brought this up to the whole board I suppose I should publicly state that I don’t believe anything these two posters have to say. I never pmed anyone on this board to tell them I felt these two women are lying to us, in fact people pmed to tell me they too were concerned..

You think I’m really afraid that you’ll look through my posts and find inconsistencies? Go right ahead, I’ve never lied to anyone here so I have nothing to fear, I’ve also never asked for any sort of monetary help from the posters here. Which is a lot more than you can say about both Erywn and Eclipse. I’ve got nothing to hide, so please feel free to look thru my posts and dissect them, if you feel I may have misled someone post it for the whole board to see and I’d be more than happy to respond to any questions anyone might have.

So I guess we are clear now aren’t we? I am not the only poster that feels we are being misled. I might be wrong but I highly doubt it, if I am my sincerest apologies, but if I am not and we all find out that we have been lied to I’ll be the first one to say “I told you so”

• Priest73
    Priest73

Can anyone please tell me, why at the end of the day I should give a crap? Choose to believe choose not to believe.

I really don't want to offend anyone, but I think we all need to take a deep breath. Count to ten. And Unplug for awhile.

Myself included.

this is not directed at any one poster. Just the disturbing tone of the thread.

I'm done with my little rant.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I've been stalked twice. Not sure why but I bring out the crazy in women!

I've still got an old letter from a woman who was absolutely convinced we were getting married... even though I had only met her once and only talked for about 15 seconds.

One of my stalkers couldn't find my phone number because it was unlisted. To solve the problem she called my parents' house and asked my mom if my number was unlisted. My mom, in her infinite wisdom, responded: "I'm not sure, why don't you call him and ask. His number is..."

• Odrade
    Odrade
    I've still got an old letter from a woman who was absolutely convinced we were getting married... even though I had only met her once and only talked for about 15 seconds.

Jebus Cripes, elsewhere. I've apologized over and over for that! Can't you just LET IT GO????!!!! Gah!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Yeah I'm really sorry about that - I just assumed when you asked me if I wanted to have your babies that marriage was involved....

• flipper
    flipper

ODRADE & CRUMPET - So you were the 2 ladies Elsewhere and I were out with all those years ago !!?? Oh! My god, we thought we had lost you . Damn- you found us - well, I'm happily married thank you very much - now I gotta go and protect my wife ! Back girls ! Back ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit