Have You Ever Been Stalked?

by eclipse 119 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Wow what an interesting read over there....

Thanks for the information Restrangled.

Hmmm

So is Eclipse married or not married? In a relationship, not in a relationship....... not accusing....just wondering......

• restrangled
    restrangled

Av....so then why are you so upset? Again you weren't accused of anything.

r.

• noni1974
    noni1974

So is Eclipse married or not married? In a relationship, not in a relationship....... not accusing....just wondering......

In the grand scheme of your life does it really matter that much??It doesn't in mine.If she is good for her.If she isn't who cares??

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    In the grand scheme of your life does it really matter that much??It doesn't in mine.If she is good for her.If she isn't who cares??

• avishai
    avishai

I'm not upset, or the one calling people "rejects."

• noni1974
    noni1974

Since your that interested in her personal life which doesn't affect you in any way why don't you ask her yourself instead of posting it on a thread??

• brinjen
    brinjen

I'll second what Noni1974 said.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

gee Noni, seems to me that when you make two public statements about your life there's not much wrong with asking a public question to clarify matters.....

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/135565/2415857/post.ashx#2415857

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/15/145112/2615893/post.ashx#2615893

• restrangled
    restrangled

Well AV....perhpas you are correct there.... I have called it the reject website since it takes in all the people banned from JWD or on restrictions, or who are allowed limited postings and subject matter...... hence the hatred for this site the mods, and the owner and probably most here.

It has been admitted by some posters on that site that they continue to try and create new accounts here. They also laugh and snicker when they get it going for awhile.

Now in my mind, I would call those people rejects, desperately trying to wiggle back in to where they want to be.

I don't think my description of "the reject forum" is that far off. I didn't say all members were rejects, .......it just seems most are awful bored over there and having to snoop on JWD to keep things going.

r.

• avishai
    avishai

Pot, kettle, black.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit