Have You Ever Been Stalked?

by eclipse 119 Replies latest jw friends

• eclipse
    eclipse

I am not refering to the elders staking out a house to see if you're in there alone with another person who isn't your mate.

I am talking about 'regular stalkers' who stalk you for the obsessive psychological reason of needing to be near you physically.

Ever been followed?

Ever had the feeling someone was looking through your windows?

How did it make you feel, and what, if anything, did you do about it?

• ninja
    ninja

if someone was looking through my windows I would absolutely freak out..............I stay 30 floors up..........he he....kidding.....its the way I tell em.....ninja

• snowbird
    snowbird

Nope and nope.

You alright, Clipsey?

Sylvia

• eclipse
    eclipse

LOL Ninja!

Sylvia, let's just say I have a good reason for asking.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

well I broke up with an ex GF, actually it started (the break up) in August, she didn't finally leave my life till December, last straw I had to call the police on her. She was pretty nuts, I would find notes on my car, I came home once and found pictures of us cut up on my table, I came home another time and she was sitting on my bed in the dark, which is scary because she knows where my guns are, another time I came home really late and she called my cell phone asking where I was and why was I so late getting home. Crazy bitch

• eclipse
    eclipse

OMG Andre, what a psycho!

How did you get her to leave you alone?

• ninja
    ninja

he killed her and stuck her in the freezer

• Clam
    Clam

Ever had the feeling someone was looking through your windows?

How did it make you feel, and what, if anything, did you do about it?

Strangely enough this happened to my sister several years ago. She was convinced there was a prowler/peeping Tom in her back garden (US yard), so one night my brother in law hid in the shed and waited. A guy turned up in the garden and my BIL jumped him and gave him a good kicking . The twist was that the guy turned out to be a policeman, who insisted he was on a stake out to catch burglars in the area. Next thing my BIL (a JW lol) was packing it beacuse he thought he was going to be done for using excessive force in a citizens arrest. But no, the police didn't charge him and the copper was suspended, apparently because he wasn't on duty at the time. There you go, that's my true stalker anecdote.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Eclipse, does the stalked person feel threatened by the stalker, or just weirded out?

• eclipse
    eclipse

Thanks Clam for sharing....glad your sister listened to her instincts and told someone...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit