Looking for anyone from the Ardmore, Oklahoma area.

by sooner7nc 92 Replies latest jw experiences

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

how about those damn awefull "chicken sandwiches".......... damn things were a cold peice of chicken, aka, leg or thigh........ on two pieces of white bread. when i mean cold i mean cold as the grave in siberia.

when i worked in the food prep and food stalls (for lack of a better term) i always snagged a good sandwich and a pudding for myself at the beginning of lunch lol....... other wise it was cold chicken........... or if you were lucky a soggy po-boy

last dc i was assigned to was in tulsa.......... got family there so i got to stay with them. grandmas cookin ........... hella better than anything at the dcs lol

in fact ima gonna go visit her this thanksgiving lol

• bem
    bem

I'd try to meet up with you if I can, just depends on my schedule. I'm only about an hour out of OKC, so gettin' there's not a big deal.

Cowboy said, ^^^^ as long as BEM doesn't have anything to do with giving him the directions for getting there.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Is totally directionally challenged around OKC, hey if HL and Cowboy are going I am so motivated.

And Yes HL I drug Cowboy up and over here from chat, and he was such a gentalman and helped me find a thread along the lines of a topic I needed encouragment from. hehe, nothing like what the cat drug in and the dogs wouldn't eat, C. is such a sweetheart. From someone who knows flattery will get'cha.

XX Dorothy

• horrible life
    horrible life

Bem, ever been to Pete's place, near Krebs? They have private rooms. You can split meals, and the food is wonderful. 1 hour 50 minutes from OKC.

edited, no you can't split meals, each person is required to order. Execpt the steak for 2. But then you can share. There are plates all over the place. Kinda like a true Italian family.

• bem
    bem

NO HL I haven't been there to dine but I do know exactly where it is which kinda ensures I could find it as long as McAlester stays put.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

ohhhhhhhh nooooooooooo are we gonna take this to the mountain oysters theme again so we can be deleted lol

• horrible life
    horrible life

At Petes, you order a entree, then you get salad, spagetti, meatballs, ravioli, garlic bread, anti-pasta, all delivered to your table, family style. There is so much food, it is amazing.

http://www.petes.org/

http://www.petes.org/menu.htm

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Is this it?

• horrible life
    horrible life

Primitive, I thought about that, but I did stay away from that topic, of Lamb Fries. <<<< Google it, and you will find Krebs Oklahoma, and Petes Place. LOL

• horrible life
    horrible life

4 my love, your pic didn't come through. You have to host a picture through a place like Photo bucket. Or else we get a big red X. Even though you can see it.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Edit, no you can't split an entree. I read the fine print. Each person orders an entree, but you can have half of my Chicken Parmesan, and I can have half of your steak. Everybody gets all of the other food. We usually get one of the steak for 2, and they cut it in smaller pieces, and everybody gets a small piece. We just have lots of fun.

I did get the chicken Parmesan last time. OMG. It was amazing. Sorry Rising eagle, it was better than Olive Garden.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit