Looking for anyone from the Ardmore, Oklahoma area.

by sooner7nc 92 Replies latest jw experiences

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Hi,
    I'm looking for anybody that was in the Ardmore area from the mid 70's to the mid 90's.
    sooner7nc
  • erynw
    erynw

Welcome to the board. I'm not from Ardmore but lived in OKC area up until 86. Remember the myriad?

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Yeah I'll never forget the Myriad. Great cruising spot for chicks, er, I mean sisters. I bet I walked around that 2nd floor a million times.

sooner7nc

• somegirl
    somegirl

i live in okc, and grew up in a smaller town about 20min from okc

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Which town somegirl?

• erynw
    erynw

Gotta love the rural scene in OK eh? Here's one of my stories about service in rural okie territory:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/143437/2579244/post.ashx#2579244

• eclipse
    eclipse

Only the most hilarious service story EVER!

• erynw
    erynw

Only the most hilarious service story EVER!
    mmmmwah eclipse

• somegirl
    somegirl

i agree, a very funny exprience. mustang, union city was in our territory also. a dog chased me in union city, the house had no tresspasing sign in the window I made a big deal about it and they told me since it was in the window of the house we should still go so I get up to the front pourch and this huge dog comes around the corner and I didnt know what to do and it was tied up so I thought I could out run him and he would be stopped but I didnt make it got me right in the butt! this was my first year in the regular pioneer service.

• BIG D
    BIG D

one time in south texas, i was out in service with a buddy, we were 11, and i gave the presentation, she was an elderly lady, and she let me finish, and then nicely said ill be right back with the money, wait right here, she then came back and opened the screen door and started hitting us on the head with a houseshoe, and hollering false prophet, we ran to the car, and his mom was gonna beat her up, others in the car held her back, and she yelled you crazy bitch!

big d

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit