Looking for anyone from the Ardmore, Oklahoma area.

by sooner7nc 92 Replies latest jw experiences

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Molly Murphy's House of Ill Repute

Just the place for fine Spirichal Inkurgmint.

Anybody ever go to InCahoots, a dancehall right down Meridian?

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

bro im not complaining about the 7 dollar nachoes.............. that was my way to keep from paying 25 for a steak lol................. i came out of there well satisfied with the floor show and my meal............. i think i still paid 20 bucks tho lol. most of the peeps i was with paid closer to 50 lol.

yeah i remember the pee pee train lol. the mens bathroom had ice in the urinal and pictures of naked women all over the wall........ except there were stickers over all the GOOD parts lol

• okiesooner1966
    okiesooner1966

In Cahoots on Meridan. Loved It got so drunk thier on night ended up having to sleep in my car in the parking lot. I would go in wearing my Garth Brooks costume in the early 90's.

• okiesooner1966
    okiesooner1966

SOONER BORN SOONER BRED WHEN I DIE I'LL BE SOONER DEAD ROCKLAHOMA ROCKLAHOMA GO BIG RED. OKLAHOMA 48 TEXAS A & M 3

• horrible life
    horrible life
    OKLAHOMA 48 TEXAS A & M 3

Is this the predicted score for tomorrow? I bet it's closer than that. Had to sell my tickets. I hope I'm not sorry, if it's a wonderful game.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

yeah i heard that game was gonna end SOONER rather than later..................................

• horrible life
  • okiesooner1966
    okiesooner1966

OU will shut down thier running agme and they will not be able to pass. GAME OVER

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

i heard the only thing they can pass is....... gas

• horrible life
    horrible life

I told my husband that I wanted to go see a Texas A&M game in their stadium. I want to see the flag waving, and the kissing that goes on. I want KISSING!!!!

Who ever you sit next to, When OU makes a touchdown, I want kissing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit