Jehovah's Witness here.

by nimzo 177 Replies latest jw friends

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

lol erynw, this guys been gone since page six of this thread.

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Nimzo,

Why would you have any ties to "a lot" of bible researchers, isn't that forbidden

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Nimzo "where" does not mean the same as "we're" go back to school. sheez... You're supposed to be the smart one.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Okay Nimzo:

here is my answer I assume you are a JW in good standing.

The next meeting you go to ask tell the elders in your hall that you have joined this (apostate) website and you are wondering why apostates seem to be wierd. Also, tell them that you have talked to apostates about the trinity and why do they react as they do.

You should also write a letter to the watchtower society service dept telling them your name and congregation and explainging that you have joined an (apostate) website and you would like them to answer these questions for you. I'm sure that they will take care of you.

Plus you could also mention these things to your CO next time you see him.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

The red cross and the salvations army are apostate (according to JW definition) because they never believed the bull crap doctrines about the door being closed in 1935, yet the red cross and salvation army has soup kitchens which the WTS does not

• tribalgirl
    tribalgirl

I don't understand this intense desire for continued research into why the WTBTS is Right/Wrong (depending on which side of the fence you're on).

Honestly, when I left that organization, it had NOTHING to do with researching doctrine.

Everyone who has been a JW knows that the society has made many errors in what they have "fed" to the congregations.

I left because I felt like I was living a lie, and the "loving" treatment afforded me and my SO was the last nail in the coffin.

We were hanging on because we were terrified to leave, but eventually, when you would rather die than stay, it's time to go.

• 5go
    5go

This Topic so deserves this --->

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    I have a question about my religion. When people turn apostate, why do they seem kinda... weird. They turn back to false teachings and their bible knowledge even proves that.

Do you think it's healthy to lump all "apostates" together? Do you think that kind of (black/white), (right/wrong), (with us/against us) thinking is an example of a healthy thought process? In the same way that not all Jehovah's Witnesses are identical, neither are those who make the decision to move on from that religion.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Reading through this thread is like running into an old boyfriend (insert nimzo, jws, and all the crap here) and suddenly remembering why the hell you're not with him anymore.

How true!

• jo32
    jo32

could do with some help.

have just heard that a close friend has died after having twins.

I am really upset and am struggling with it all

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit