APOSTASCOTLAND

by Dansk 142 Replies latest jw friends

• free2think
    free2think

I'm hoping to come for the weekend too.

• Gadget
    Gadget

Staying for the weekend sounds good to me too.

Last time we had an apostafest in Edinburgh we had a problem because we were spread out all over the city staying in different places. How about we pick a place we can all stay at? Rather than a specific hotel/b&b, an area of town with a lot of places to stay so we're at least within a few streets of each other? It makes it much easier to get back after a night out........

Paul

• Dansk
    Dansk

Paul:

How about we pick a place we can all stay at? Rather than a specific hotel/b&b, an area of town with a lot of places to stay so we're at least within a few streets of each other? It makes it much easier to get back after a night out........

Great idea!

Ian

• free2think
    free2think

That sounds like a good idea Paul.

• Sirona
    Sirona

BTTT

• llbh
    llbh

I would love to come and meet you. If can i will is that OK with all you guys?

ps Why is this not listed in apostfest? i have been looking for it.

regards David

• Dansk
    Dansk
    I would love to come and meet you. If can i will is that OK with all you guys?

Of course it's OK!

Can I just reiterate: EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!

I'll keep bumping this thread from now until April to keep it in the forefront of everyone's minds. I have been contacted by a family in the USA who are desperate to fly in and join the fun! More XJWs from all over the world will make the occasion terrific and will allow us to meet fellow JWDers in person. Families especially welcome - but I don't know yet what will be happening about trying pubs later. Gary & Sirona, where are you?

Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk

Can anyone recommend a good B&B/Hotel we can all stay at? I daresay we'll have to start booking soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ian

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

lets just SHOW up at Ross and Xena's...we can drink all his beer and leave.

Sounds like a blast... I cant get from OKC to Dallas so the UK is outta the question for me

~Hill

• Dansk
    Dansk

DEFINITES:

Ian (Dansk) and Claire (Physio)

Dawn (Sirona) and Gary (Diamondblue)

Tijkmo

Ninja & Ninja

Free2think

South African Beef & Bubble

PoppyR & Mark

POSSIBLES:

Gadget and Mrs Gadget?

Jambon1?

Quietlyleaving?

Would the possibles please confirm as soon as possible please. We need to start booking soon!

If I've missed your name I do apologise. Please add it to the above list. Thanks

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit