APOSTASCOTLAND

by Dansk 142 Replies latest jw friends

• Sirona
    Sirona

HI EVERYONE

Someone emailed me to say that the weekend we picked might pose some problems....it seems Scotland are playing football in Edinburgh that weekend and the whole place is booked up!

We might find it exceedingly difficult to get accommodation!

Has anyone already booked their hotel and would it be OK if we changed the date?

I need feedback from you all so that we can make sure everyone can make it....

Thanks

Sirona

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

I haven't booked, but have moved things around to make that weekend clear. I was just about to start looking for a Hotel.

South African Beef has booked and arranged flights.

• llbh
    llbh

Sirona why not keep the date the same but find a place just outside Edinburgh as SAB has booked flights. I do think it would be s good idea to keep the date the. same and to keep us together if poss as it is easier and more fun imo

I think need to clarify asap if poss

Regards David

• Sirona
    Sirona

I'm perfectly happy to arrange a hotel somewhere even outside the city,

The issue I think is whether other people will be put off from attending because of accommodation problems....

If we can be sure that people can make it I suppose it will still be OK

??

Sirona

• llbh
    llbh

Why not look at accommodation to see what is available first then finalise. I am fine either way bear in mind Ian and Ninja unlikely to offer any input soon

BTW great news about baby!!

David

• south african beef
    south african beef

Hi Sirona

Firstly, congratulations on the baby news!

Apparently there is rugby on in Edinburgh that weekend but it is not any big international match, it is the quarter finals of the Heineken Cup, which I presume is nowhere near as well supported.

I think the date should be fine as long as everyone hurrys up and books hotels and the venue is arranged.

We have booked flights and hotels but if no one else can come we'll just have a wonderful time in Edinburgh by ourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Warm regards,

SAB and Bubble

• llbh
    llbh

OK SAB i am with you on this one see if we can stay as we are !! booking Hotel asap that you said suggest the same

David

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

I've just booked a hotel also.

Looking forward to it.

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

Will book for that weekend too, then. How many are staying for the Friday night as well as the Saturday night? How many would want to get together Friday evening/Saturday in the day?

• Dansk
    Dansk

Claire and I are considering booking the same hotel as SAB and Bubble - just so that we can annoy them!

It would be a real shame to change the dates now as people have already kept that date clear. Let's go for it!!!!!!!!!!!

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit