APOSTASCOTLAND

by Dansk 142 Replies latest jw friends

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

So what's the plan for meeting up? Is it just for Saturday night, or are Friday night/Saturday day/Sunday day times we could do stuff as well? (Ghost tour?) Just wanted to check before I book the B&B.

• Gadget
    Gadget

The people who have already booked a hotel, what part of town is the hotel you have booked?

The last time we went to edinburgh for a fest people were staying at opposite ends and it caused a bit of a headache trying to get round, etc. If you can tell me what part of town your in I'll make sure we book into the same area.

Paul & Claire

• Sirona
    Sirona

In the next few days I'll try and compile the list of those attending and post it here....

Dates are the same then.

Sirona

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

Cool. I haven't booked accommodation yet as I may just travel to Edinburgh for the day/evening. However, if there are plans to do things Friday/Sunday let me know and I'll probably stay there.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I definitely can't make that weekend - because of the match ironically! My ex's family have a flat which was my plan for accomodation and I could have put a few up as it's quite spacious, overlooking Carlton Hill, but its being used by family for that weekend! Darn.

Its also only a couple of weeks before I go to the States so I need to work really.

I wanted to touch the sirona/db bump too! Hope you have a lovely time! Edinburgh is my favourite UK city!

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

So what is the current plan regarding what we do on what evenings?

• Sirona
    Sirona

bump!

• scotsman
    scotsman
    So what is the current plan regarding what we do on what evenings?

Go on the lash? I'll be around that weekend and am happy to act as chaperone some of the time and steer you round some of the better pubs that aren't full of tourists. I'm an architectural historian and i'd be glad to give anyone a wee tour if their interests lie in buildings. feel free to message me.

• Sirona
    Sirona

It would be helpful if someone could suggest a restaurant to meet at etc.

We need some type of agenda for the weekend, but particularly the main night, Saturday.

I don't know Edinburgh at all so I'm at a loss where to suggest!

HELP?

Sirona

• scotsman
    scotsman

while i have no desire to be 'in charge' of a bunch of wild apostates if you let me know how many of you there are and where you're staying I'll be able to point you in the right direction.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit