APOSTASCOTLAND

by Dansk 142 Replies latest jw friends

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

count me in - after the trevorlindagate thing I feel I want to meet real people.

• scotsman
    scotsman

Count me in,

BTW, the edinburgh festival is scheduled to take place in june next year, Crumpet your right it is normally August, but theyre changing it next year.

Shell

The International Festival is scheduled to take place in August as usual. The film festival's rescheduled to June but it's small.

And I'll turn up if there's food and booze involved (and an opportunity to meet Crumpet) I had lunch in the Witchery on Saturday, good but not fabulous enough for me darling. edited to add: Glasgow is the centre of the universe like a black hole is.
  • tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Glasgow is the centre of the universe like a black hole is.

maybe but even black holes can look fabulous with some groovy soft furnishings and some nice curtains

• jambon1
    jambon1

Is this going ahead?

• ninja
    ninja

I just noticed this thread......I would love to go to one......can I recommend a pub in possilpark in Glasgow????

• ninja
    ninja

any of our friends from across the ocean fancy coming to sunny scotland for a booze up?

• Number 6
    Number 6

Me too! I've researched many the inside of a Glasgow Pub!

Craig

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

I would love to be there. I'm with Bisous - spring is cheaper than summer for airfares.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Ok Gary and I are prepared to organise this.

April in Edinburgh.

Please confirm who can make Edinburgh some time in April and if anyone has any problem with any dates in April speak now!

We will confirm an actual date soon.

Sirona

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Depends on the actual weekend... but YES... count me in. Look forward to hearing the date.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit