APOSTASCOTLAND

by Dansk 142 Replies latest jw friends

• Dansk
    Dansk

Scottie,

Hope to be there, but might be in Toronto.

How can you possibly vacate the country when the next 'Apostameal' is in your neck of the woods? Ian

• scotsman
    scotsman

i know, i know, i'm a complete apostasinner!

• Zico
    Zico

I wanna come! I've never been to one before.

Gosh, I'm excited already. :)

• Dansk
    Dansk

Zico,

I wanna come! I've never been to one before.

You'll love it! The "apostates" are great people.

Claire and I will be staying over to make a weekend of it. I got good news from the hospital today so it looks very much on for us!

Ian

• south african beef
    south african beef

Glad you have had good news from the hospital Ian - wanna share it or have I missed it on another thread?

Anyone wondering whether it is worth going to these 'Aposta' gatherings I would say it is a massive YES!!!!!!!

I have been to the famous ApostaCurry in Manchester and last saturdays Apostanoodle in Covent Garden. Both were fantastic. It's great to meet people who you know will turn out to be very good long term friends.

SAB

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Ian,

Glad you have had good news from the hospital Ian - wanna share it

It's on the vigil thread

Ian

• free2think
    free2think

Thats great news Ian.

Cant wait to meet you Zico.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Just to confirm the date:

Saturday 5th April

Edinburgh APOSTASCOTLAND

Would anyone be able to make a long weekend of it, Friday 4th-Sunday 6th? It's a long way to travel just for one day - even though the day should be great - so I'm thinking perhaps we (some of us?) could meet up Friday and say our goodbyes on the Sunday. Any thoughts?

Ian

• Sirona
    Sirona

We'll be there for the weekend.

Sirona

• Dansk
    Dansk

Good! Nearer the time we'll need to arrange a meet-up point. Perhaps in the foyer of a good B&B we could be staying at?

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit