APOSTASCOTLAND

by Dansk 142 Replies latest jw friends

• DocBob
    DocBob

My wife and I are planning to be in Edinburgh for The Gathering on July 25,26 2009. See http://www.clangathering.org/ for details of the gathering. I'd like to spend a week or two. I hope to meet up with some fellow apostates while we're over there.

Doc Bob

(Clan Sutherland)

• bisous
    bisous

Ian, I'm definitely game - I'd love for a spring timeframe (March-ish?) as I'll be in Europe for certain then ... either way I'll be going to see the blushing bride and family .... but how fun would it be to see others across the pond!!! wow!!!

or maybe if it were close to a certain barbequeing time ... it could be an apostapilgrimage of sorts .... keep those updates coming... bisous

• deeskis
    deeskis

Marking this for future reading!

I'd love to be able to come......

• IT Support
    IT Support

Count me in.

• shell69
    shell69

Count me in,

BTW, the edinburgh festival is scheduled to take place in june next year, Crumpet your right it is normally August, but theyre changing it next year.

Shell

• Sirona
    Sirona

I say Edinburgh and I suggest April.

I will speak to Diamonblue and see what he thinks, we might be up for organising it.

Sirona

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

sounds good to me...

anytime....any place

• bubble
    bubble

I've always wanted to go to Edinburgh. Great idea Ian!!

Just give us plenty of notice and we'll be there.

• Dansk
    Dansk

I will speak to Diamonblue and see what he thinks, we might be up for organising it.

Sirona

That'd be great! I thought someone living in Scotland may have been more forthcoming in wanting to organise this event as they'd know the best places. However, whoever organises it we'll be there!

Ian & Claire

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

We could go on an apostaghostwalk through the lower levels of Edinburgh city...

Its my favourite city and have always loved my time there.

Gary

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit