APOSTASCOTLAND

by Dansk 142 Replies latest jw friends

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

I would love that as Scotland it my #1 place that I'd like to visit.

• llbh
    llbh

Hi Ian

You missed me!!! How could you? I am so upset.

Glad to see you are well

David

• Dansk
    Dansk

DEFINITES:

Ian (Dansk) and Claire (Physio)

Dawn (Sirona) and Gary (Diamondblue)

Tijkmo

Ninja & Ninja

Free2think

Ian (South African Beef) & Marie (Bubble)

PoppyR & Mark

Paul (Gadget) & Claire (Faolin)

Llbh (David)

POSSIBLES:

Jambon1?

Quietlyleaving?

Would the possibles please confirm as soon as possible please. We may need to start booking soon!

If I've missed your name I do apologise. Please add it to the above list. Thanks

• georgescarffe
    georgescarffe

Hey, Dansk, I could probaby do Edinburgh, got friends and a sister up there. She'll want to come, most definately! Lemme know if you finalize anything! Cheers, Paul

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

Oh wow! I've blocked off the 4th to the 6th in my calendar - please put me down as a definite if it's okay. :) This will be my first get-together with other ex/faded Witnesses. I'd be up for staying at a B&B and doing the ghost tour or whatever ends up being decided on. Many thanks for organising this. How will the booking work? Will we all book our own rooms at the same place or will someone group book?

• Dansk
    Dansk

Keep coming back to this thread. As new information arises it will get posted here.

Gary & Sirona are organising the event so we'll see what B&B details they've got when they know more themselves.

Ian

• south african beef
    south african beef

Hi everyone!

We've booked the flights and the hotel - so see you all in Bonny Scotland on April 5th!!!!

Regards,

SAB and Bubble

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I may be able to make it if it is in Edinburgh, but since I am going to States end of April I'll have to confirm or otherwise about a month beforehand.

• south african beef
    south african beef

Can't wait!

Has anyone else booked yet or will it be an apostameal for 2?!

SAB

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Put me down as a possible please Ian.

I'll have to check some dates and confirm - I'll do that ASAP.

Thanks - sounds like fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit