APOSTASCOTLAND

by Dansk 142 Replies latest jw friends

• scotsman
    scotsman

Lol, I was just in that part of town and wondered what was going on.

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open
    scotsman: Go on the lash?

Well, that would be a first for me! Who better to do it with, eh? (Is there someone who can carry me back to my hotel? ;) )

scotsman: while i have no desire to be 'in charge' of a bunch of wild apostates if you let me know how many of you there are and where you're staying I'll be able to point you in the right direction.

I think it's already been suggested that somewhere central would be good as we're likely to be staying in different places...

sirona: It won't be possible for everyone to stay near each other. SO We need to know who is arriving on Friday. I would love some suggestions on a Friday venue. I think Friday should just be a pub meetup with food (and we'll take it from there). Saturday is the big night and I think we should maybe have a meal and then go out. If we can I will arrange the Ghost Tour.

Sounds good. I'll book somewhere for Friday and Saturday night.

Looking forward to meeting all who can make it.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

A night on the lash does sound tempting....will be in the north that week and longer too

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

Just in case anyone misses it, Sirona has posted a new thread here.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

im still planning to go....

but i am also planning a trip to u.s.

hope the 2 don't coincide

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Hmmm... I'll have to think about going. I've been looking for an excuse to go over seas.

• Xena
    Xena

Ross is checking the dates to see if we will be able to get away from the island then or not. Will let you know as soon as we figure it out. Would be nice to set foot on the mainland for a bit.

Elsewhere if you come over you ought to visit us in Stornoway as well. PM me if you want some info.

• Sirona
    Sirona

BTTT

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

i wanna come then is it stll on dependsa if sirona is going but love to go xxxx

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

I've booked a B&B for Friday and Saturday night. Looking forward to it.

Where are we going to eat Saturday night then? Might it be worth booking so many places at a restaurant?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit