Share one or two interesting things about you we probably didn't know

by Gopher 140 Replies latest jw friends

• aSphereisnotaCircle
  • aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

I once rode on a Blimp.

I was born with no internal compass. I rely very heavily on maps just to get around the city, a city I've lived in for Thirty years.

When i go shopping I always forget where I parked the car,every freakin time.

It is very imbarressing, and I am otherwise a fairly intelligent person.

One of my children has the same affiction.

• llbh
    llbh

I am a vegetarian, and have never eaten meat ir fish.

People are even more suprised as i am 6'4" tall and 220lb not quite what they expect of a vegetarian,

Regards David

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I am an excellent shot with a 22 rifle. It doesn't knock me on my butt like the others. And I love Kathy van Zeeland handbags, it's becoming an obsession.

momz

• avishai
    avishai

Very cool, momz!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Thank you, thank you.

• NanaR
    NanaR

I love math, especially calculus ;-)

I've been to South America (Colombia).

My husband is from Pennsylvania, but I met him in Puerto Rico.

pax,

Ruth

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Much to my suprise I withdrew my middle child from public school yesterday. Life is often different from what we think it will be. I think for this one...home will be best.

I have an 18 year old planning on college.

I once was in a bike race of 12 miles and came in third in couples. (but only because my husband finished the last part...thats when I found out I was pregnant with my 18 year old)

I owned up to my boss today my intent to leave my job when they called and asked point blank. But officially plan to at least return when my vacation is up in a month. (If that makes sence)

I sold my home...closing soon.

I am in care of 6 children on and off till June.

I am learning to weave.

I have bought a fancy dress for an event such as NY or Christmas dinner for my job, Valentines or work event wedding etc for the last 10 or so years and end up giving them to my child to play in....I am a dork. The shoes too. Don't cry for me Argentina! I am just a freaking dork!

• JAVA
    JAVA

I'm a college dean at a medical arts college, but I'm not a doctor.

I'm traveling to Prague, Budapest, and Krakow this May; anyone for a meetup?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    I'm traveling to Prague, Budapest, and Krakow this May

How absolutely delicious!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit