Share one or two interesting things about you we probably didn't know

by Gopher 140 Replies latest jw friends

• JK666
    JK666

I am a Jr. My father has been dead for 24 years, but I am stuck with the suffix for the rest of my life. Anybody want to help me make a III to pass on the pain in the a$$? Or at least practice?

JK

• ninja
    ninja

hey Big D....did you have sex with michael jackson....or were you too old?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

or make this star looking thing with a circle around it over and over and over and over again.

Like this?

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

I’ve got webbed feet, a condition called "syndactyly" which is a birth defect that gives me the sweetest little toes. As a result I have the loveliest feet you could imagine.

• BIG D
    BIG D

HEY NINJA, NO , MY BROTHER MARRIED STEVIE RAY VAUGHNS, SISTER IN LAW, AND HE WAS PLAYING FOR DAVID BOWIE AT THE TIME, AND WE ALL GOT TO GO TO MICHAEL JACKSONS HOUSE TO LET STEVIE PLAY FOR MICHAEL, I MET INDIA ALLEN THERE, AND THOUGHT , WHEN WILL I EVER GET TO MEET A PLAYMATE AGAIN, SO LONG STORY SHORT, WE HAD SEX, IT WAS GREAT, I WAS ABOUT 22. I AM NOW A BUILDER AND HAVE BUILT FOR MANY FAMOUS PEOPLE HERE IN TEXAS, ROSS PEROT, TROY AIKMAN, ETC BIG D

• Mary
    Mary

I was very shy when I was a child.......seriously!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    My son's father has never seen him, yet we talk on almost a fairly regular basis. And work at the same place. :(

Out of curiousity; this is none of my business but does he know it's his child?

• bisous
    bisous

great thread, Gopher!

• brinjen
    brinjen

I was a very shy kid, I'm right handed however when I set the table I always have the knife and fork configured for a left hander. Brinjen is my middle name.

• pmouse
    pmouse

1. I was involved in a car accident 6 years ago which totalled my vehicle and damaged three other vehicles (not my fault & no injuries) on the way to a job interview. Made the interview on time and got the job despite everything. (No, I didn't leave the scene before police showed and car was towed)
    2. Had a surgeon offer me the option 10 + years ago to have my belly button removed during an umbilical hernia operation and decided against it after an online vote & discussion with others on a now gone chat line.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit