Share one or two interesting things about you we probably didn't know

by Gopher 140 Replies latest jw friends

• faundy
    faundy

I speak fluent Welsh.

Writing and reading isn't so hot but can understand a conversation and sometimes listen to Welsh radio to brush up.

I'm good with accents, can mimic pretty much anything.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

DID I MENTION THAT I ALWAYS EAT POPCORN WITH A BIG SPOON?

OUTASERVICE

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

OH, I ALMOST FORGOT. I COULD GET 8 HOURS OF FIELD SERVICE TIME IN ONE DAY AND ONLY CALL ON ONE HOUSE!

OUTASERVICE

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

When my twins were born, sometimes I would nurse them at the same time. (That story is Josie's fault!) I flew in a military medovac plane (My husband was one of the patients.). The seats faced the rear. When the plane took off, I thought that I was going to fly out of the seat. Landing was better!

The patients are on strapped into built in gurneys on the plane. Oh yeah! And we had a female pilot! That was cool!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Here's what the plane looked like kinda sorta in the inside (but bigger, had more patients, and family).

http://www.alaskaregional.com/CPM/lifeflightinterior.jpg

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

I went up against the best Chefs and I won third place.

I'm an Artist, I sold my Dentest a picture, I did of his dogs in Ink. I Got good money for it.

A truck driver asked me to paint his truck for him.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Tandem nursing:

Babies like wardrobe malfunctions! They know what to do!

• thepackage
    thepackage

I've had lunch with President Bush (Father & Son). Father in 1987 and son in 1999.

• cognac
    cognac

Ok, I finally thought of 2 things...

1. Collect old coins

2. Own my own business - (started this so I could support my pioneering...lol)

• babygirl75
    babygirl75
    And I love Kathy van Zeeland handbags, it's becoming an obsession.

That's funny Momz...I thought I was the only one with that obsession with her handbags!! Had to cut back on the Louis Vuitton, I was spending wayyy too much money & then started buying her bags. My husband has threatened me not to bring home one more bag! He should be happy, I'm speading a whole lot less money now!

I'm an insurance agent with the largest insurance co in America/Canada. I'm professional during the week, but on the weekends love to ride fourwheelers or go to the shooting range. Just have a little redneck in me!!

Have a mini black pomeranian, named Chester, that I dress up and take him shopping with me. Pink just happens to be his favorite color!

babygirl...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit