Share one or two interesting things about you we probably didn't know

by Gopher 140 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

What fascinating things to learn about everyone!

... I love birds, animals and orchids. I am currently growing my own vanilla from Madagascar.

I was on 48 hours and their commercials, due to my outspokeness and hot temper about neighbors.

Theres more but you asked for only 2.

r.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I like to snow ski and water ski. I have been to whistler, Aspen, vail, and Snowmass.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

1. Although outwardly very feminine in appearance and demeanor, every professional evaluation (for career advice and pre-employment screening) I have ever taken pegs me as a male.

2. Favorite toys and hobbies growing up: Transformers, cars, bb-guns, welding, wrestling, archery, long-distance runs, hiking/camping, dirt-bikes, go-carts, boxing, weightlifting, fishing, shot-put and ... sewing. I know, the sewing thing was a bit out of place...

(wonders if god made a mistake) lol

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

My ring finger and middle finger are webbed...no seriously on both hands.. here is a picture

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

My ring finger and middle finger are webbed...no seriously on both hands.. here is a picture

Does your stated profession have anything to do with that fascinating peculiarity?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Similar to what Ninja does, I "collect" 12-letter words. I began in 8th grade and I have quite a collection.

I had an extra finger on my right hand until 1985 when I had it removed. My baby daughter had an extra toe on her right foot; we had it removed when she was 11 months old. I've learned that Anne Boleyn had the same peculiarity.

Sylvia

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Does your stated profession have anything to do with that fascinating peculiarity?

Ha! Unfortunately for you perverts out there I was born like this!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Maybe I'm just skeptical these days, but, BT is there any way you are pulling our leg with that? I mean, like a photoshop joke? If not, that is really an unusual physical trait!

• mathilde
    mathilde

I´m a volunteer in Africa

I´m taking piano lessons (always wanted to,never had the chance...oh well, better late than never)

• jeanne40love
    jeanne40love

I learned to fly sail planes when I was 16.

I make a wicked Pie ... I mean any kind of pie.....lemon merangue, pumpkin, apple (w/ cheddar crust), blueberry, real mincemeat : )

I only really started celebrating my kids birth days, and mine and my husbands this year!

I will be a grandmother again in April!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit