NEW WATCHTOWER - Study Edition Searchable PDF !!

by AlphaOmega 114 Replies latest members private

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

watson....You must've snoozed through the Revelation Climax book studies. I don't blame ya.

• watson
    watson

Fraid so. A little humiliating.

• watson
    watson

I guess that tells you the "mind set" of many attending the meetings over the last few decades. Back at ya! A fine oatmeal stout would be appropriate here.

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

I wonder if the artist who drew those pictures shared Charles Taze Russell's fascination with Egyptian pyramids.

• karvel
    karvel

thanks for the hard work guys! and let me just say.... and so forth.

• alias
    alias

GermanXJW, LOL!

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

I feel naseous just being exposed to such a vile and reprehensible bit of "screwing thy neighbor"

If we put what is happening into Biblical terms I would say that the satan that the Jdubs fear is actually in charge of the organization. Not because of the poor art but because of the message .

That is as far removed from what is the real message as you can get . The message is about coming together and healing and not giving in to selfish desires and living in a self seeking way. Receptive right minded? Worthy of salvation?

Seperation , confusion , no clarity , no real direction . sounds like it could be possibly maybe SATAN!!! ( church lady on saturdaynight live)

WOW so far removed from reality, so confused.

• Must obey!
    Must obey!

Those identical necklaces are apparently a well known occult symbol. I read that on one of those websites that 'exposes' all the occult images in the publications but can't recall which one, sorry.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Honestly I expected the first few issues of the "Kool Aid" version to not be radically different from study articles that came before, that they'd ease into the new more openly cultic voice gradually. Boy was I wrong!

• besty
    besty

Hi leo

care to share your thoughts on the delta between old WT and new WT?

Besty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit