NEW WATCHTOWER - Study Edition Searchable PDF !!

by AlphaOmega 114 Replies latest members private

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega
    First, Jesus cleansed the heavens of all vestiges of opposition to godly rule. (Read Revelation 12:10,12.) Then he turned his attention to the gathering of the remaining prospective members of his Kingdom government so as to complete the number of 144,000. By the mid-1930's, that task was evidently well along (no more additions) and many of those responding to the preaching work did not have the desire to go to heaven. The spiritRutherford was not bearing witness with them that they were sons of God. (Compare Romans 8:16.) Rather, theyRutherford identified themselves with the "other sheep/' who have the hope of living forever on a paradise earth. (John 10:16)
  • GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I wonder why this guy from p. 15 of the w08 1/15 wears the jewels by the guy from the "Live Forever"-Book. It is obviously stolen good. alt

alt

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

GermanXJW...

Well spotted... I think that maybe the thief is working for one of those secret religious organisations (like the one from the Da Vinci Code or the JIOR thingy or the WT).

This particular necklace has magical powers of darkness, and became the mould used to make the planchette for every ouija board in existence.

So anyway, the necklace evidently fell off the "man in blue" in the first century, was lost down the back of St Paul's couch for nearly 2000 years, then somehow found it's way into an antique shop in America...

...the thief was hired to retrieve the necklace and bring it back to Brooklyn so that the men in black could use it to contact the recently resurrected "anointed brothers" (see Jan 1st Watchtower 2007) so that they could dictate the contents of the new secret Watchtower magazines to the Great Crowd.

That is the reason that an image of it appears in the first edition of the magazine - so that the story will never die.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    Abraham was told that his seed would multiply and become "like the stars of the heavens" and the grains of sand on the seashore. (Gen. 13:16; 22:17) In other words, in Abraham's time it was impossible for humans to know how many would make up this seed. However, the exact number of his spiritual seed was eventually revealed. In addition to Jesus, it was to number 144,000.

That is funny. The Society does realize, doesn't it, that it is the "great crowd" in Revelation 7 that draws on the metaphor of the innumerable vastness of the seed of Abraham in Genesis, not the 144,000, right? Don't they?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Interesting coincidence....wonder if there is something more in the literature with this image? But it is clear that the necklaces are not identical....in one the chain connects to a corner of the triangle and in the other they connect to two corners, and in one the streamers hang off one side whereas in the other they hang off two sides. But still, weird...

• Kudra
    Kudra

Why in the WORLD would they use that same damn necklace???

The "you can see Satan's face in the WT drawings" people really piss me off. Conspiracy theorists.

But THIS is just really obvious. It really IS the same. The sort-of quarter moon type jewel thing in the middle and the chain fringe hanging down.

Why use the SAME necklace? Is this some type of common Jewish jewelery style??

Anyone know?

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

BTW, the thief picture would also look complete without the necklace.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Second, they willingly submit themselves to the direction provided by the Governing Body.

Page 26

• tere1998
    tere1998

Thanks so much for the scan and the info... although I'm ready to barf now

• watson
    watson

Page 20 talks about "the judgement day" being 1000 years long. Man...I must have been sleeping (don't know why) but I thought that the 1000 years was the reign of Christ. I always pictured Judgement day as Armagedon time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit