NEW WATCHTOWER - Study Edition Searchable PDF !!

by AlphaOmega 114 Replies latest members private

• fokyc
    fokyc

cultswatter,

You are a splendid discoverer! :)

cultswatter. If memory serves me correctly then I did not even read your thread until after Germanexjw had posted here. I am not trying to steal your credit I didn't know that you were the first to see this. ... On a different subject, have you received the scan that I made for you regarding this necklace

"While a bad workman blames his tools, those who are serious about their profession have

the right equipment in place to do the job they need effectively leaving no room for

excuses."

Cultswatter: Have you found the answer yet?

fokyc

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Alpha Omega

I guess it was a matter of timing. Anyway I did received the image that you doctored in paintshop - I don't know how you recoloured it but some have commented that it looks like it was from a statue. The reason that the pic was blacked out was because MSWORD versions 1997-2003 do not accept scans made with 48 colour resolution but MSWORD 2007 does. So I guess some of you out there don't know what I mean because you never saw the blacked out pic.

As for finding the answer to the signifiicance of the triangle I don't really know but there MUST be a reason for the society(art dept.) to use such a symbol. As more and more data come in about that triangle maybe we will find the real reason for it's use. I do suspect it to be a jest of the art department The picture in the live forever book seems to be screaming an important clue to us. The thief in the pic has stolen the triangle from a shop somewhere( brooklyn?) Are the art dept trying to tell us of a horrific coverup that this triangle might be stolen property. Just think about that, the art dept. might be using the triangle as a jest/test because it is STOLEN. They want to test the GB to see if they are truly annointed!!. This would be the ultimate jest and it would not be too suprising for the art dept. to do this.

Remember that these pictures are NOT drawings!! The golden triangle really exists and is in the possesion of the art dept.

This study edition is a pathetic promo piece for the WTS .The numbers must be down and that is why they don't want the dubs to see the annual report. The Society should be hung by the scrotum for telling the R&F to sell theri homes and quit their jobs to go pioneering to where the need is great. The WTS have a great need for their money!!. HEY GB do this for me GO F*CK YOURSELF!!

• fokyc
    fokyc

bttt

fokyc

• sf
    sf
    the
    rank and file can be fooled into thinking the Watchtower magazine is still published
    twice a month. They can think there is one less reduction at headquarters than
    there really is. The leaders can add the study mags to total production and still
    claim 20 Gazillion mags published, but would have to reduce the WT yearly number
    if the study mag. were something else.

Respectfully, when do they actually stop being fooled though? How can this be easily accomplished? Who can help the fools FROM the fools?

sKally

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

absolutely brilliant - thanks for your hardwork - I do have hard copy (picked them up at KH last night) but electronic copies are very useful

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit