What Birth Sign Were You Born Under ?

by flipper 218 Replies latest jw friends

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing

Thanks Flipper! Happy (almost) birthday to you! My BDay is Sept. 29th, and I haven't missed a year of celebrating since I left The Org. either! Freedom is a wonderful feeling!!

Peace back to ya bro!!

TCK

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Happy belated B day CoolerKing.

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing
    Happy belated B day CoolerKing.

Thanks sweetstuff!!!

• flipper
    flipper

To all you Libras born between September 23rd and Oct. 22nd, I wish you a happy birthday during our fall time here! Just out of curiosity how many Libras do we have on the board ? Please list your birthdate if you feel comfortable , just kinda curious for my own sake since I'm a Libra ! But only if you feel comfortable ! See how diplomatic I am ? LOL!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

funny, I feel I'm described to a "T" here.

http://www.astrology-online.com/aquarius.htm

Im going to look at the other sun signs and see if I 'feel' I'm described by them too. alt

1-26-73

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

OMG - I am an AQUARIUS also and that almost described me to a T, kind of freaky.

I am going to read the other signs too when I have time, good suggestion IPPY !

2-18-58

• eclipse
    eclipse

Aries

• flipper
    flipper

Eclipse, just out of curiosity, what birthdate were you born under as an Aries ? Mrs. Flipper is April 15th. Thanks, Mr. Flipper

• Smiles_Smiles
    Smiles_Smiles

I am a Libra.

My daughter and partner are both Scorpio both born on the same day (different years of course).

• Maddie
    Maddie

I am a Pisces and seem to be characteristic of my sign. I am very sensitive, a dreamer and not practical or logical about most things. I prefer the realms of fantasy to reality any day!

Maddie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit