What Birth Sign Were You Born Under ?

by flipper 218 Replies latest jw friends

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

I sent this to my honey last week:

Compatibility Meter
    Love Compatibility of Aquarius (that's me) with Taurus (that's him)

Although you pride yourself on being open, you resist change just as much as your stubborn Taurus partner. The difference is, you're also likely to change your mind at the drop of a hat, while Taurus refuses to give in or give up -- ever. Once your Bull lets you into his or her heart - something that doesn't happen easily - it becomes impossible to let you go. You value your independence, and might feel smothered by this fierce determination. Likewise, a Bull might feel threatened by your independence, believing you aren't really committed to the relationship. He wrote back: "That's about right. love U, Charlie"

• flipper
    flipper

Hey folks. Mr. Flipper here. Went hiking with my son in the mountains a few days, been away. I'll respond to as many as I can.

MRS. SMITH- Your question as to does it make a difference that you were expected to be born Oct. 15th and you were really born early September ? Yes it does make a difference. Instead of having the Libra traits you will be a died in the wool Virgo.

NONI 1974 and MRS. SMITH- I'm so glad to hear there are some good decent Virgo women out there. Most all of my experiences have been disasters with Virgo women. My 2nd ex-wife was September 2nd and very abusive , and hell on wheels to deal with, as is my younger daughter Sept. 14th. Just extremely opinionated and aggressive. But I don't paint everybody with the same stroke , I have known a couple Virgo women who were smart, engaging, nice. Now I know 2 more ! Cool !

MARTINI- You are right, it is weird but true. I'm a Libra, born Oct. 15th and I fell in love with a Aries April 15th woman. And as a Libra man, never been happier. Should have dated Aries women years ago.

BUMBLE BEE- Glad to hear the description matched your personality. Congrads on your upcoming birthdays for sister in law and you. I have one in about a week, on Oct. 15th.

WHITE DOVE- Have you thought of going with a Aries man? Being a Libra man, it worked for me going for a Aries woman.

GWYNETH- Glad you found this info applicable to you and your guy. Cool stuff!!!

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Great topic Mr Flipper.

I am Gemini married to Capricorn and yes I do believe that there has to be more to this than meets the eye, as the signs tend to fit the people generally. I have always wanted to look into this more and you've just reminded me! Thank you.

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

cancer

• llbh
    llbh

Hi I am as you can work out Taurus. Most of what is said in your post about the sign applies,. though as a contraindicator i can be very impulsive. I was stubborn for far 2 long re wtbs. I do not tend to beleieve in it (signs) though. bthw i lol at many of the posts

regards llbh

• flipper
    flipper

SWEET PEA- It is interesting. If you have a chance, check out that book I mentioned, " The Power of Birthdays, Stars, and Numbers ", by Saffi Crawford and Geraldine Sullivan. It devotes 2 pages to each day of the year and describes personality profiles, love match profiles, your inner self profiles, and even what occupation you would excel at. Pretty facsinating.

BLUEVICEROY- Mr. Flipper's mom is a Cancer.

LLBH- You are a stubborn, Taurus the bull, eh? At least you used that stubbornness to get out of the WTBS

• Brigid
    Brigid

Oh how I love love love Astrology...almost as much as my beloved Tarot. I'm a dreamy piscean all the way. Aquarian moon. Rising Gemini.

My love is a Taurus *sigh*

Great topic!!

~Brigid

• flipper
    flipper

BRIGID- My first ex-wife was a Pisces. Dreamer all the way. Could be sweet as punch, more than other signs. But could misinterpret what you said so easily and get hurt feelings over misinterpreting my intentions. Had what seemed to be an inferiority complex. But I've known other Pisces and they are very sweet, just some are too much dreamers, and a bit unpractical. but, kind

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing

My sign is Libra...

- have to have everything balanced (50%beer, 50%scotch, )
    - always see both sides of an argument (guess that's why I left the JWs, huh?? )
    - see the beauty in everything, and try to make things beautiful (amen! )
    - huge romantic (oh and I like sex too...)
    - creative (I write a little, but that's about it!)

oh and the one I always get sick and tired of hearing :

- can't make a decision.....(not true!!! well...then again, on second thought...)

TCK

• flipper
    flipper

Cooler King- I know what ya mean! My birthday is comin' up, Oct. 15th ! I will be 48 and have enjoyed celebrating birthdays since being out of the org. I relate to evrything you mentioned. I am exactly the same

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit