What Birth Sign Were You Born Under ?

by flipper 218 Replies latest jw friends

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Let's just say the Moody Blues song, "Gemini Dream" is about me.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Get a chart done based not only on month and day, but also birthtime. Great fun!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Get a chart done

LOL!!!

I got a natal chart done at a metaphysical fare once.

I am to become very wealthy late in life... due to possibly help from a government offical.

I might also be exiled from my country at some point due to my extremist views

• flipper
    flipper

KEYSER SOZE- I love The Moody Blues ! Saw them in concert 3 times, in their prime . I take it your a Gemini? LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    I love The Moody Blues ! Saw them in concert 3 times, in their prime .

I saw them ten years ago in Milwaukee, though not in their prime anymore. Still a great show though.

• flipper
    flipper

Libra time right now till the 22nd! Calling all Libras, happy birthdays to you ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

Aries... April 1st morning

LTF (Deborah)

• flipper
    flipper

Learning to Fly- A good sign that Aries is. So is my wife Mrs. Flipper April 15th. Bet you are active, but pretty easygoing too

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

Cool Mr Flipper, your wife is an Aries, and you are a Libra.. my daughter was born Oct 10th.. an interesting combo.. Aries and Libra!

*Happy Birthday to you! A day early!

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

I am a Capricorn with Gemini Rising, my partner is a Gemini with a Capricorn rising. My Chinese sign is Ox, born in a water year-so I'm a Water Ox; my partner is a Fire Dragon. Our western astrology signs show great compatibility, our Chinese astrology says "Danger! Danger!"...there is so much detail and nuance to calculating this stuff, that I don't base my feelings and hopes on it, but I have found it use full with telling me who I am, in the sense of being honest with myself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit