What Birth Sign Were You Born Under ?

by flipper 218 Replies latest jw friends

• the dreamer dreaming
    the dreamer dreaming

another Saggittarius , year of the Rat am I wrong or are we centaurs dominating this joint?

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

In the native american wheel I'm a cougar.... Grrrrrrrr.....

Coffee

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    another Saggittarius , year of the Rat am I wrong or are we centaurs dominating this joint?

We are! We could have one kick ass party this December! BB

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    oh, and, haven't seen any deeemunz either.........

No?

But they've seen you, and they say you're alright!

• Twitch
    Twitch

Virgo on the cusp of Leo

Strong traits in both, so I'm told

Earth Monkey in the east

• flipper
    flipper

In my Native American wheel , I'm a Bigfoot , reincarnated as a dolphin , thus the avatar. But I'll post something more serious later when I respond to your guys comments ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Mrs. Flipper has done several sweat lodges in the past conducted by a Lakota medicine man. Her totem is a buzzard.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Has anyone seen Sunnygal41's blurb? Nobody is going home until we find it.

Hey, Brent, All.................I think I found my blurb...........or rather something someone else far more eloquent than I said what I so fumblingly was trying to say: Peace . . . comes within the souls of
    men when they realize their relation-
    ship, their oneness, with the universe
    and all its powers, and when they
    realize that at the center of the
    Universe dwells Wakan-Tanka, and
    that this center is really everywhere,
    it is within each of us.
    -BLACK ELK,
    OGLALA SIOUX, 1863-1950

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    oh, and, haven't seen any deeemunz either.........

No?

But they've seen you, and they say you're alright!

yeah, they better say that............I threatened them all with a sound ass kicking!!! LOL! JK, deeemunz!

• flipper
    flipper

Wow!!! Thanks for all the replies. By the way , I ended up buying another astrology book. Same one my son borrowed. Just figured, I'd let him have it. It's easier. The title is " The Power of Birthdays, Stars, and Numbers ", by Saffi Crawford and Geraldine Sullivan. Since there were so many responses, instead of repling individually, for the most part, I will quote from this book some of the key elements of each of the signs you mentioned, and let you make your own assessment of it, fair enough ? O.K. here it goes :

LIBRA- Are most diplomatic of all the signs. They turn on the charm, flash delightful smiles, do everything to keep peace between people. They are affectionate, gracious, and refined. They have a lightness about them, friendly, intelligent, and sociable.

VIRGO- Analytical, efficient , strong work ethic, but perfectionists. They don't like stupid people. Very opiniated at times and critical.

LEO- Love the dramatic. Have big hearts. Play to the crowd, love an audience. More a leader in life. Need to have self expression.

AQUARIUS- Progressive and independent. They play the detached observer, take a impersonal, unemotional viewpoint of things. They realize though that people are seperate individuals, operating within a larger whole.

SAGITTARIUS- They are free spirits with a friendly, independent style. They dislike being tied down, incurable idealists, always look to expand their horizons. Optimistic, easygoing, have a love of truth , honesty, and justice which gives them a very philisophical approach to life.

PISCES- Highly developed sensitive feelings. They retreat into private dream worlds to enjoy their wondrous imaginations. They do this to escape the harsh realities of life. They are dreamers. Very sensitive.

GEMINI- Natural communicators with a thirst for knowledge. Always curious mentally. They are bright, aquiring a wide knowledge, enthusiastic, but must guard against scattering their energies in too many directions.

CANCER- Emotional and sensitive, they are ruled by their feelings. They run the whole gamut of emotions. They are sympathetic and kind, but have a protective shell of shyness to withdraw into to regain strenght. They like to be parents, caregivers, or therapists. Have a very protective streak over loved ones.

ARIES- Lots of creative ideas, high spirited and enthusiastic. Like to explore the world. Aries are doers, and rarely sit around twiddling their thumbs.

SCORPIO- They are magnetic and the most passionate of signs. They never do anything halfway, it's all the way. They want the real story about others, and cut through the B.S. They are great at picking up physical signals from others, but rarely reveal all of themselves. Their secrecy is a cloak of power. They feel deeply, can be painfully blunt. They are competitive, don't like losing.

CAPRICORN- The ultimate realists, they know you don't get anything without hard work. They have a strong sense of duty. Hardworking and determined they need to have a purpose. Security is important to them. Very practical and economical, but can be stubborn, calculating or cold at times.

TAURUS- Quietly determined and sensible, they never give up. When some might throw in the towel, they won't. They are cautious, don't like to rush into things. Food and home is important and stability.

Anyway, thought you guys and gals would enjoy seeing some of this stuff from the book I have. There is a lot more, of course these are just generalities, that's a given, but I bet some of you saw yourselves in this stuff, huh ? Anyway let me know what you think ? !! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• noni1974
    noni1974

VIRGO- Analytical, efficient , strong work ethic, but perfectionists. They don't like stupid people. Very opiniated at times and critical.

Yep that's me.

My Tiger side balances me out a bit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit