What Birth Sign Were You Born Under ?

by flipper 218 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Hello all. Didn't know if this has been addressed before , but it's kinda interesting. When we were witnesses we were always told,oh! don't look at horoscopes or read anything about your sign because it's demonized ! You'll become possessed ! Jeez. Paranoid freaks ! Harmless stuff, really.

So , after getting out of the org. I took a casual look at this stuff and actually bought an interesting book a few years ago called, " Birth Signs " I believe. Just went to go check, and I think my 22 year old son , " borrowed " it to look at with his girlfriend. Anyway, I digress . As I said I don't look everyday at my horoscope , but just took a casual enough interest to see if there was something to astrology . I found it pretty interesting, actually. It seems that from what I could observe that people born under certain signs seem to have a general tendency about them , depending if they are born in the middle of that birth month sign, or near the cusp , which means you were born on a date at the end of one sign , leading to another sign the next day. Then you might have personality traits of both those signs , which can be an interesting hilarity ! So I'm a Libra , born Oct. 15th. In the book I had it said I was a good love match for Mrs. Flipper born on April 15th, an Aries sign.I don't know but things have been great ! I had never dated a Aries lady before , so she was the one.

It seems that some signs are a bit more challenging of types of individuals to get along with, at least for me. I am diplomatic , easygoing , and laid back, enjoy peace and harmony. Well my second wife 5 years ago was a Virgo, born between Aug. 23rd and Sept. 22nd and they tend to be bossy, opiniated, unyielding, and generally hard to get along with. I'm not saying all Virgos are this way , but just her particular date was. But reading the astrology information on this was quite interesting, everything fit both of us to a tee. And the book I have if you look up your particular birthdate and read the description of yourself , I have seen friends amazed that it described them exactly.

Now I'm not trying to sat it's etched in stone or anything , but it is bizarre that a lot of the general descriptions of people born under certain months are accurate . My take on it is that astrology has nothing to do with demons, or spiritism, I think from my observing it, it is a science which involves numbers, planet rotations around the sun when each of us happened to be born, and the alignment of the planets at that certain particular exact time affected the personality that we would develop. Just a theory, I'm not sure. I'm also just as sure we inherited tendencies from our parents good and bad in our personalities too.

So, this is just something I play with very occasionally , but it's interesting to me. So, my friends, what do you think of this stuff ? Any validity to it ? What is your sign, if you care to share, and have you done some research on this ? Have you found this sign stuff to have some accuracy ? Look forward to all your comments, and also I look forward to getting my damn book back from my son. LOL. Peace out, let me know what you think. Peace out to all, Mr. Flipper

• erynw
    erynw

Scorpio

• flipper
    flipper

ERYNW- I have read good things about Scorpio's in general. One distinct thing I remember is they are one of the most strongly sexual signs in the astrology chain ! For what that is worth to ya ! LOL. But they also have good , decent personalities for the most part, very personable and caring individuals

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

no parking

• erynw
    erynw

Yes, we are! We are also a little hot headed, but that's what make up sex is for.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

The only thing I keep track of is that I was born in the "year of the rooster."

http://www.c-c-c.org/chineseculture/zodiac/Rooster.htm

It may be that the years they pick match key years in a person's live. In any event, I am a firm believer in this 12 year cycle.

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Libra

• ferret
    ferret

Leo the lion

• Mincan
    Mincan

I'm a Virgo...damn

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

Aquarius