What Birth Sign Were You Born Under ?

by flipper 218 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Aquarius/Water Rat

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith
    VIRGO- Analytical, efficient , strong work ethic, but perfectionists. They don't like stupid people. Very opiniated at times and critical

I was born early should have been born on the 15th October, on my brothers birthday! But arrived on the 3rd of September instead. Does that make a difference?

• noni1974
    noni1974

I don't know but I was due October 2 and I was born on September 19.My older brother was born 2 years and 1 day before me.

BTW Virgo men and Virgo women are completely diffrent.Virgo women are not a$$holes.

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

BTW Virgo men and Virgo women are completely diffrent.Virgo women are not a$$holes.

Noni1974, I LOVE YOU

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Taurus, dragon for the Chinese and the willow for my Celtic sing.

• noni1974
    noni1974

Noni1974, I LOVE YOU

I knowth what I speakth.From your reaction I gather you do to.

• brinjen
    brinjen
    SAGITTARIUS- They are free spirits with a friendly, independent style. They dislike being tied down, incurable idealists, always look to expand their horizons. Optimistic, easygoing, have a love of truth , honesty, and justice which gives them a very philisophical approach to life.

That's me!

So, international party for the month of December?

• Gregor
    Gregor

DAMMMMNNN!!! I just wrote a whole blurb and lost it all.......... Welcome to the JWD sudden death, no forgiveness, reply page.

• Martini
    Martini

Let me get this straight… A person is born at a particular time of the year and by virtue of that particular time that individual is endowed or some how acquires certain common traits and characteristics exclusive to a corresponding astrological sign? That so many people concur with such astrological “findings” puts this phenomenon beyond coincidental. If these findings are sound or factual than we would need to look at the human species as nothing more than a biological packaged product complete with barcode and ingredient label. Do you know what I mean? I am a Libra. Your description rings soundly of my general outlook and behavior also. Especially as it pertains in association with other sun signs, as with Aries in Your example. I am dumb founded to say the least. Very interesting but way too weird. Martini

• White Dove
    White Dove

Libra. Now who's my soul mate? Hoo? Hoo? Let's party!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit