What Birth Sign Were You Born Under ?

by flipper 218 Replies latest jw friends

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

LEO

.....and I seem to love Libra women......

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

wow after 3 years this thread goes on

I'm a capricorn leo rising aries moon

married to a virgo capricorn rising taurus moon

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I never believed in this stuff, ... being a born in JW with a logical analytical mind how could I? I mean come on....

But I have read my horoscope from time to time (shock horror!) and it is totally true that many are vague ramblings that could fit anyone and are easily dismissed as such.

However about two years ago reading an end of year supplement that came with Daily Telegraph (i think) that gave next years forcast as well as full page detailed personality descriptions of each sign.

Well the page on me being a Scorpio was me EXACTLY. It freaked me out it was so right... I read the others for comparison and NONE other fitted me!

Things that make you go hmmmmm....

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

I am a Taurus Fire Monkey

I have little interest in the knowing the future but enjoy this site for a weekly check in www.freewillastrology.com/ -

• designs
    designs

Sagibareiass

• flipper
    flipper

Saw this thread had been bumped awhile back. Thought I'd bump it again. I'm a Libra by the way. What sign are you ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• freeflyingfaerie
    freeflyingfaerie

Astrology was a subject that was so fascinating to me for a while.

I don't buy into it as guide in life, but it is interesting.

Then there's the question of Vedic (Jyotish) astrology vs Western astrology?? You will get quite different readings depending on which method you use. Which made me evenmore leary of it all. But, for fun, here you are~

Western astrological charts~

moon sighn~ cancer

rising sign~ cancer

sun sighn~ sagittarius

venus is scorpio

Jyotish astro chart~

gemini rising

moon rising ascendant

mercury 7th house in sun

moon rules second

saturn in second

venus strongest in chart

So, as you clearly see, I was born a unique and special person...have the personality of an amazing and sensational person...and will live a fabulous life...filled with romance, wealth, good health, and a great career! I would have never known..thank you, astrology (both types!)

forgive my sarcasm, if you must~

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Well Flipper this is very interesting. So six years ago you really could talk about anything on this forum. Hmm I don't reckon much to this threads chances now though. Even WMF telling us his star sign! He'll be blustering on about how he's changed his mind any time now I should think. Although I've noticed people are more respectful to you Flipper and no one yells at Jgnat for going to church.

Anyhoo I am a Gemini but I'm afraid I don't believe in astrology. It was good to be able to look at my stars in magazines after leaving the WTS, just because I could. The predictions were always so off but I enjoyed having the freedom to do it for a while, guilt free.

• arwen
    arwen

Gemini and I have all the vices listed for them.. My best friend is Gemini too and we can get into a lot of trouble together..

• mercedes_29
    mercedes_29

Aquarius and I'm married to a Pisces

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit