What Birth Sign Were You Born Under ?

by flipper 218 Replies latest jw friends

• jaredg
    jaredg

i'm scorpio and yes i'm very sexual. my GF loves it!!

• ninja
    ninja

pyrex.....I'm a test tube baby

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
  • free2think
    free2think

Cancer

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

hey, Flipper.........this actually was what I was DF'd for: spiritistic practices, so, of course, I'm fascinated by it all..........done research/study on it, as well as tarot cards, runes, I-Chng, etc........I am a Leo Sun, Cancer Moon, Pisces Rising............also, a Fire Metal Rooster on the 12 year Chinese astrology wheel........or, if you prefer to follow native american astrology, I'm a Sturgeon or Brown Bear, depending on which native wheel you go by...........I've found ALL of this and more to be totally fascinating and have learned much about myself and others by studying it.........oh, and, haven't seen any deeemunz either.........

• greendawn
    greendawn

Leo, though I think astrology is a load of airy fairy tales that explains things in a very arbitrary and shallow way.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

DAMMMMNNN!!! I just wrote a whole blurb and lost it all..........

• BrentR
    BrentR

Has anyone seen Sunnygal41's blurb? Nobody is going home until we find it.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

This is my horoscope on my home page for today

Sagittarius

November 22 - December 20

An unexpected letter or package might arrive sometime today, dear Sagittarius. This could be a gift from a lover - perhaps a bit more lavish than you would ever have expected. You could receive other communications as well; at least one could be related to your job in some way. A party invitation could also come, and you'll probably want to attend. Your significant other will want to accompany you. Have fun!

Well the letter carrier has come and gone, and no package or party invitation!

BB

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Apparently in the native American wheel, I'm a beaver

Not something I'd want to shout about, or at least not in the UK!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit