Your most hated Kingdom Songs ever...

by B_Deserter 109 Replies latest jw experiences

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde
    Song #1114 - God's Loyal Love (becuase it's the longest one in the book). The song that has the line "like bees that were molested, I will ever beat them off." And the one that says "We must act together as one, independence wisely we shun".

Actually Song #114 - The third line in that song says, "Us he gave the 'faithful slave,' Him a grand commission gave."

Does anyone know the song number about "bees that were molested?" Or the number of "We must act together as one?"

• anewme
    anewme

OMG Its 6am here and I am laughing my head off downstairs in the den on the computer and waking the whole house up! They are all screaming upstairs demanding to know what is sooooooooo funny!!!

But how can I tell them?????

Only you and I know how funny/painful these songs are to sing now.......like old concentration camp songs.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    like old concentration camp songs.

Yeah Anewme, like old slave songs...but with less soul

• ness
    ness

164 - precious gifts from God our children are blah blah blah blah blah...I hate that song as much as I hate Ephesians 6:1

And that Marriage is Gods Arrangement song sucks too...

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They are all sxxx. However, these are the worst:

#8. This is the one that we are supposed to be loyal to the organization.

#16. How can we possibly be happy with all that stagnation? All you have is endless meetings and service. If that is your "Friday Night essence", then fine. Otherwise, you are not going to be happy.

#18. That was absolutely the worst--so bad that even then Christmas music would have been preferable (and now it would definitely be preferable). Not only was that a poor imitation of a radio song I hated, but the message was an absolutely blatant lie.

#29. Then forward you Witnesses... I hated the noise that made--it sounded like a war march, and they decried the worldly war marches. Actually, it should have been "Forward You Witlesses".

#35. God is love (yea, right) and therefore ... It should have been "God's a Jerk And Therefire He Forbids Us From Ever Having Any Fun...

#38. Being steadfast "even in adversity"--"We will quickly sound alarm". What good will that do?

#55. That song was so blah--obviously thrown together in a hurry by someone who was totally out of ideas for melodies.

Songs about it's being worth all endeavor to live forever (a blatant lie, if living forever means celibacy and stagnation.

Song 114 was, in fact the longest song (4:15). (Song 102, at 4:14, was the only other one exceeding 4 minutes). It had something about taking life's water free (and yet one of the songs shortly after had this thing about giving).

Children belonging to Jehovah. Did He have anything to do with them, or did He do everything He could to prevent the parents from meeting each other? And since when does He lift a finger to shield them from calamity (like the pedophiles in the organization) or to support them? All He does is give them an assignment that is going to stop them from growing up properly and from getting adequate sleep on school nights.

The Bible's being the grandest story ever told. All it is is a story, not the truth. And how can the Bible be anything more than the biggest fiction ever told and still be beneficial for counseling mankind?

Song #192, thanking Jehovah. I wish Satan would have caused that tape to get eaten.

Songs about dedication and baptism. We need to get dedicated quickly and then live up to it...before we have the chance to find out that the whole thing is a scam.

I ended up not doing much singing of this sxxx. All I did was what Milli Vanilli supposedly did on their debut album, just in case nearby hounders were actually paying attention. And to think that's all they want us to listen to? I don't know what even gives them the idea of calling this crap "music". And I hated it when they would get it going in the CD player before the boasting sessions, or play it in the car during service (I watched someone go in and get out a naked copy of that disc #9, and play it. I wish they would have dropped it under the tire and ruined the CD.)

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    My 16-year-old daughter, who has not been to a meeting in over 5 years, quickly responded, "#113 "We're Jehovah's Witnesses" when I asked this question to the family

I hate that one as well. I'll never sing it again, that's for sure

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I wish they would rename that song #113 "We're Jehovah's Witlesses".

• tan
    tan

They all sounded BLAHHHH and boring.

"We're Jehovah's Witnesses"

And at the assemblies everyone would get loud and proud. Stupid idiots!

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

The songs with the parts in parentheses that not everyone is supposed to sing but they never specify who's supposed to...

Those were the worst..only a few sang them in the first verse...and of course they sounded like a bunch of fools...It was comic relief for me..I would just laugh...

Does anyone remember one that sounded like a song from the nutcracker??? It kind of sounded like a christmas tune in the beginning???

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Oh gosh! Song #61 was the absolute worst ... nobody knew how to pronounce ig-no-min-i-ous-ly! (who uses that word anyways?) That part of the song usually turned to unintelligible drivel ... then again the whole song is unintelligible drivel.

As for song #102 (The Resurrection Joy) - The brothers would draaaaaag the life out of that already lifeless song! 99.9% of the times they'd get the melody wrong too.

Song #204 (Here I Am! Send Me) - I hated this song with a passion! I didn't want to be sent anywhere!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit