Your most hated Kingdom Songs ever...

by B_Deserter 109 Replies latest jw experiences

• Spectre
    Spectre

Changling's dad gets the coveted Clark Griswald award for that one.

It was hardly ever played (good thing), but I really hated the one that had the, "jehovah you are so good, so truly very very good." or someting like that. It seemed that they where trying to put in odd timing to "educate the flock" on musical theory or something.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

it has been a long time - I remember a dreary one that had "from house to house, from door to door..." with a very depressing beat that sounded like depressed people trudging along - wait! that's what we were!

• misguided
    misguided

My 16-year-old daughter, who has not been to a meeting in over 5 years, quickly responded, "#113 "We're Jehovah's Witnesses" when I asked this question to the family.

I'm not sure if she's correct about the song number,. but she started singing it to me almost word for-word.

*barf*

I always hated that one too.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    i forgot the song, it's hard to explain, but, it's the one where it goes from sounding very apocalyptical, to like some lame ballerina song.

Firm and determined in this time of the end. . .

• Warlock
    Warlock

Hate a Kingdom Song!!!!!???????

NEVER!!!!

Warlock

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Some song "Then they will know"...that song always depressed me.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

My 16-year-old daughter, who has not been to a meeting in over 5 years, quickly responded, "#113 "We're Jehovah's Witnesses" when I asked this question to the family.

That one tops my list, "Ours is the God of True Prophecy" YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• POs Son
    POs Son

"Firm and determined, in this time of the end...."

This is the song credited to a German JW in a concentration camp, entitled in English, "Forward You Witnesses". In fact, it is referenced in the Holocaust museum in Washington DC.

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/media_so.php?lang=en&ModuleId=10005394&MediaId=3941

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

From House to House, from door door, Jehooooovah's word we spread....

• KW13
    KW13

I hated No. 8 too

Loyal Submission in recognition, this to our god we owe, he gives protection, tender affection, loyalty to him we show..

Brainwashing in lyrics!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit