As a JW were you ever counseled about clothes you wore, or lack thereof ?

by flipper 125 Replies latest jw friends

• calico
    calico

I'm not attacking you You have no experience in being married. There's a lot more than him just finding other women attractive that hurts me.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Calico, have you ever heard of the self fulfilling prophecy?

• calico
    calico
    Sorry, but you don't have a 'magic muffin' that surpasses all others. To honestly expect that your husband becomes like a eunich except when in your presence is ridiculous. I'm married, and before I signed the corporate partnership with my wife I had told her that I will always notice beautiful women and that if she finds that offensive then she's unrealistic and should never be married. Not for one second am I jealous when my wife notices a good looking guy. Is she going home with him or me? At the end of the day she's still with me. If she does go home with the other guy. Big deal. Then I'll find a better person to be with.

Okay, men notice attractive women--it doesn't bother me as much as you think.

Maybe I should put it this way--he prefers other women.

He would rather masterbate with a picture of another woman than have relations with me--he has done that to me for 25 years!

• John Doe
    John Doe

Well then, dress up like a nurse with a short outfit on, get a whip and some chains, rent a motel room, and then get back with us. ;-)

• Highlander
    Highlander

Calico,

I'm sorry you have a bad marriage. Maybe you should have left 25 years ago? I don't want to push someone into divorce, but the reality is, it rarely gets better.

Best of luck to you.

• calico
    calico

You can make fun of it because you're not the one who's been hurt.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Who says I was making fun?

• calico
    calico

I used to dress up for my husband--he didn't care.

• calico
    calico

I'm sorry you have a bad marriage. Maybe you should have left 25 years ago? I don't want to push someone into divorce, but the reality is, it rarely gets better.

Best of luck to you.

Thanks--I wanted to leave, but being a good little witness I did what the elders told me to do. It would have been easier to leave when I was younger.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Well, if it's been that way for 25 years, I don't know what to say. Maybe he has impotence problems?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit