REALLY Think about it before you post

by avidbiblereader 106 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Ok I REALLY thought about this several years ago. I only read the first sentence of Cruplicious' post. I agree with those words 100%.

God can burn me forever, or whatever it is he does. I dont care. He could come down right now and have a sit down with me. I would say: "ok, you got your opinion, I got mine. You are stronger than I am. You can do whatever you want. Have it your way. Burn me, destroy me, part me from your loving embrace forever... do what you are going to do. I'll do what Im going to do. Best of luck to you with your universe"

Thats it. Thats REALLY it. Find it hard to believe? Deal with it.

out

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

IP_SEC, you are sooooo f***kin' dead when God comes to kill the atheists!

LMAO!

• eclipse
    eclipse

That was deliciously funny IP_SEC

• Hermano
    Hermano

I've always wanted to have a FMF threesome. I would make it happen.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    I'd make love generously, drink greedily, and listen to lots of live music.

...and this is different, how?

Oh, yeah...live music...

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i'd masterbate and eat cheetos.....again.

• fedorE
    fedorE

If God appeared to Mankind and said you have 7 days and it was established without a shadow of Doubt that it is the Most High God of the UNIVERSE i would be telling every idiot to Foff and take Gods side. Whatever HE wanted me to do id do it. Whatever he wants me to think about him i would. No problem. He has manifested himself to mankind and now i have a chance to exist in conjunction with who ever God is? Yes, i will take my place with his loyal, dumb, manipulated, confused puppet- led new society of people and obey HIM. He appeared to mankind. Thats all i need. If he is Loving or not. I dont give a shit. HE HAS THE POWER. HE CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS WITH HIS POWER .If i got a chance to be a friend of this IMMENSE powerful being i wouldnt hesitate for a second. If it turned out the Bible was all bullshit and He wasnt who we thought he was all the better.But even if he was the guy that sent the bear to kill the children that called his prophet a baldy i dont care i wouldnt hesitate a second to be his friend.The friend of a murderous ENTITY? ..it hurts yeah, but i dont care. HE would be THE ONE who can do anything he wanted to do. Even kill me. I wouldnt get on his bad side. I would be afraid to piss him off , so i would live my life according to how he said. If the day ever came when i couldnt live my life like a puppet for him then i would talk to him and hopefully he would listen if not oh well ill turn apostate. But for the time being i would do eveything and anything he asked me to do. END OF STORY.

• BFD
    BFD

Hi abr,

I really did think about what you wrote and forgive me but, I didn't read all the replies. I think that if the event you described did occur that I would not be able to get in the bible god's good grace in just seven days. So, I would probably just "continue in sin" for another seven days after the big announcement.

No regrets.

BFD

• worf
    worf

I'd say " F!@#$%k you god, or jehovah, or whatever your mystical name is".

And then I'd walk away and enjoy the rest of my life, no matter how long it lasted.

Worf

• eclipse
    eclipse
    i'd masterbate and eat cheetos.....again.

Oh the mental images conjured up - hysterically funny!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit