REALLY Think about it before you post

by avidbiblereader 106 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

There is a lot of threads going back and forth both ways, almost like a battle line has been drawn between Believers and Atheists. However, let's just say for the sake of argument, that all religions including the Witnesses, are wrong but the Bible in itself is Right.

Everything that it has foretold is going to happen and just as God told Noah, in 7 more days I am going to make it rain, but this time He now speaks to all of us and says in just 7 more days I will wipe the earth clean of all those who have or are revolting/disagree against me.

How would you react then? How would you live your next 7 days? Any, thoughts or comments that you would like to recant? Would you change anything or just wait to see what happens?

Remember think before you post!!!! This is not to cause a heated discussion but rather a pondering moment!!!

Respectfully,

abr

• Satanus
    Satanus

I think i would go camping. That;s something that i have wanted to do, but it just seems to get put off cuz of other things. Besides, it's a good way to say goodbye to the earth and nature and trees and little furry animals.

S

Ps, it would be nice if god could speak for himself, for a change.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

You mean the old fart FINALLY shows his face! Awesome. Except of course, he's the same old bastard as ever, screaming, "Agree with me or I'll kill you!!"

That bully god is the one I'm sick of. I'd spend the next 7 days saying goodby to the people I love, probably wouldn't go to work, and would have a nice final week of my life. Lots of sex, I would imagine, good food with family and friends, and I'd spend what little money I had left!

Better off ending life than spending an eternity of it with a madman like that.

S4

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

OK - I'll play for a moment.

Does He allow those who have been 'revolting' to change direction and survive? Is 7 days of good service to Him all that is needed? Does God personally define the 'fullfillment' of His Bible? What prophetic interpretation do we accept? Does survival mean acceptance of particular religious culture or can one just 'be good' and live? These questions make it hard for me to commit.

I really did think before I posted. I could have made that list about five pages long, but you get the idea. Once the 'rules' are defined, one can play the Game better.

Jeff

• KW13
    KW13

I'm not sure, i think i'd make a boat - fortunately my son yet to be born is called Noah.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

What Ak-Jeff said.

• Mum
    Mum

We should all be living as if we have only a short time left, living life to the fullest, doing what we enjoy most as much as possible, regardless of what Jehovah does or doesn't do.

Regards,

SandraC of the closet existentialist class

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

OK, I'll bite. Well since we are using an ancient hpothesis in a modern world using modern technology.....I'd go and rent a 32 footer and pack it with enough food and supplies to last 30 days, I'd buy a couple of extra genetrators and pumps to automatically extract extra water from the boat....I'd go to Circuit City and buy a few dozen DVD's....and then get ready to party like its 5000BC.

You don't really need to do anything other than what Noah did, which is to ride it out in a boat.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader
    Does He allow those who have been 'revolting' to change direction and survive? Is 7 days of good service to Him all that is needed?

Thanks Jeff, yes, just 7 days of changing our attitudes and He says that is all that is needed as He proves His Word and saying He is merciful and wants just repentance.

Does God personally define the 'fullfillment' of His Bible? What prophetic interpretation do we accept?

He absolutely tells us just what He wants us to know, no other interpretation matters, Only His, and we realize that as stated in the thread, everyone else interpretation was wrong, none of us had it completely right, soem small points but not the absolute truth.

Does survival mean acceptance of particular religious culture or can one just 'be good' and live?

Remember, no religion had it right, He now sets the standard and He tells us what He says goes,

Thanks,abr

• eclipse
    eclipse

Thought about it.

Do I want to live under a tyrannical god?

Or live out the last 7 days saying goodbye?

hmmm

Half of me wants to say to god, ''kiss my ass you big bully!''

Half of me wants to live.

This is so hard to choose!

I would probably kiss god's ass and do what I needed to do in order to get in his good graces again.

And as well, I would give him kudo's for finally showing his face.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit