REALLY Think about it before you post

by avidbiblereader 106 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Sassy
    Sassy

didn't we already live like we had days to live (ie, isn't it just around the corner.. ANY DAY???)

I'm done living that way

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

As seeker4 said

he's the same old bastard as ever, screaming, "Agree with me or I'll kill you!!"

I don't want anything to do with a "god" like that. I'd tell everyone that I love goodbye, go to the doctor and tell them god talked to me so they could give me good drugs, and I'd enjoy my last 7 days!

nj

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader
    I'd go and rent a 32 footer and pack it with enough food and supplies to last 30 days,
    i think i'd make a boat

It will not be another flood as He has already stated and as noted in the thread, His Word was right and He said He would never do it again by water,

Respectfully,

abr

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I'd stay true to myself, and keep doing what I do.

I wouldn't start cramming for the test just because I saw it coming.

I'd go out with a bang. Do a lot of things I wouldn't do otherwise, and I'd take a lot of pictures.

I'd say goodbye to those who mean the most, and I'd party hardy.

• KW13
    KW13
    It will not be another flood as He has already stated and as noted in the thread, His Word was right and He said He would never do it again by water,

then i'd hope that somehow my efforts to build a boat wouldnt go un-noticed...what else could i do?

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Do I want to live under a tyrannical god?

He wasn't tyrannical, ALL religions had Him wrong, we all misinterpreted what He said and now He is going to give everyone a chance to really know who He is and what He really stands for.

abr

• Dagney
    Dagney
    Ps, it would be nice if god could speak for himself, for a change.

LOL. I agree.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

If I REALLY thought about it I wouldn't post!

So, off the top of my noggin -

let's just say for the sake of argument, that all religions including the Witnesses, are wrong but the Bible in itself is Right.

Let's just say for the sake of coherence, the Bible is contradictory, inconsistent and confusing. If it is right, one still needs to interpret it in order to gain any meaningful message.

Everything that it has foretold is going to happen and just as God told Noah, in 7 more days I am going to make it rain, but this time He now speaks to all of us and says in just 7 more days I will wipe the earth clean of all those who have or are revolting/disagree against me.

Are we still being hypothetical? We'd have to interpret for ourselves what is meant by 'wipe the earth clean' - another flood? The earth swallowing up Buicks? Volcanoes? Soap and an almighty good scrub brush?

We'd also have to define what is meant by 'those who have or are revolting/disagree against me.' What would it take to 'agree' with God? What are His terms? The Bible is unclear about that, so therefore it is impossible to know how to avoid disagreeing with Him.

How would you react then? How would you live your next 7 days? Any, thoughts or comments that you would like to recant? Would you change anything or just wait to see what happens?

Maybe get a T-shirt that says, "I agree with God," just to be on the safe side.

Otherwise, I'd have to wait and see.

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

Sorry for not paying attention In that case, i'd pretend to be deaf....and shake my head and go "no comprende el hefe".

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    in just 7 more days I will wipe the earth clean of all those who have or are revolting/disagree against me.

Well I guess I would move to an other planet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit