REALLY Think about it before you post

by avidbiblereader 106 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Ténébreux
    Ténébreux

Try to filibuster my way out of it. "You're going to destroy all who disagree with you? Well that's great... but can you just explain once and for all exactly WHAT we're meant to be agreeing with? We've heard a million conflicting versions of what you supposedly require, so perhaps you could just set the record straight BEFORE you annihilate us?"

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Try to filibuster my way out of it.

OOO great idea tene! Except I would turn it around and let him filibuster. You know how much the elderly like to talk about the good ol' days? He could talk forever just on the eternity of good ol' days before creation.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    I'd make love generously, drink greedily, and listen to lots of live music.

...and this is different, how?

Oh, yeah...live music...

Oh bizzy bee! LOL! IPSEC - we can get out own tent outside the camp of god when the time comes and see who joins us.

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Ok I'd ask CRUMPET for a date ,she's got a nice avatar ,and see iff 7 days is enough time to get divorced and remarried

No, but seriously I'd question Gods integrity for leaving it to the last minute to tell the 6 billion what he is and what he's gonna do ,and then expect them all to do two watchtower study books before their baptised.

• Ténébreux
    Ténébreux
    You know how much the elderly like to talk about the good ol' days?

Or the war. That could take a while... how many has he been in now?

"Lord, tell us the one about Jericho again!"

• Gregor
    Gregor

Wash your hands before you eat your cheetos and after. Or eat your cheetos first then wash your orange pee pee. Then you will be ready to die on the seventh day.

I would contact Avidbiblereader and ask him if he was happy now that his death fixation was getting real.

edited to add: ABR, after death would we be in everlasting hellfire torment? If so, I need to really think some more.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

I would go on a date with Donny Osmond!

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

I'd just go on about my business. Armageddon's come and gone many times over the millennia. It will come and go again. Now if there's a hurricane coming, I'll definitely get ready for that.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

ABR: "Remember, He is God and He can do whatever wants and no feat is to big, Remember, as God, He can get in direct contact with your mind and let you know personally what you/we would need to change. respectfully,abr" Then he really doesn't need any one to speak for him, does he?

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

"If rulers, goverments, dictators, military men of higher rank, all have the right to tell someone how to act or there are consequences, does not God reserve that same right? abr" That's because we have a social contract with the governments. We don't really have one with god, except for the imaginary ones.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit