GOOD GOD!! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY.......????

by Terry 192 Replies latest jw friends

• eclipse
    eclipse
    Are you offering??!!

ahh, no, lol

I think you would probably prefer a more proper woman who had:

Perfectly manicured nails, perfectly pedicured, perfectly coifed hair, perfectly done make-up, completely hairless save where you prefer hair to be, long legged, and sculpted as if out of marble, yet soft to the touch...

and her IQ must be within at least within 5 points of your own.

I don't think I qualify (although my hygiene is impecable), I fall short of your standards.

(Yes, I know you were joking, as am I.)

• Marcel
    Marcel

does that mean im forbidden to post here anymore, because im not a native english speaker and likely do many grammar mistakes. please, terry, please tell me that its not true! *runsawayintears*

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

You are a writer.

Why do expect a mechanic, a cook or a carpenter to have your skills?

Could you fix my car?

Could you cook a great meal?

Could you build me a house?

I know my name is not Terry but, I can do all of those things.

And fix your computer, build you a frame relay, and have an intelligent conversation with you on Super String Theory.

Besides, how long does Ctrl+C Google Ctrl+V Enter take to check your spelling.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

YOU SPELLED BOUNDARY WRONG YOU SILLY MAN!

ON A THREAD ABOUT SPELLING!

BOUNDRIES make good neighbors. Spelling is a boundry.

BOUNDRIES should be BOUNDARIES, and boundry should be boundary.

Sorry, I can't get past this. I don't want to read the rest of the thread, regardless of whatever good points it might have.

What say you good sir?

Rather ridiculous, no?

• Terry
    Terry
    Good points Terry; however, this board is informal, and we're not all writers by a long shot. Would you expect layman mechanics to use the correct tools all the time--even when working on their own vehicles? Why is there a distinction between professionals and hobbyists, for instance?

I like this quotation: 75% of everything is crap!

Ask yourself "why"?

Why do people stop caring enough to improve? Is it lack of capacity or laziness?

Look at Helen Keller and what she accomplished in her lifetime without the power of sight or speech.

You have to have a burning desire inside of your nature to set about getting better and better and better... (notice the 3 dots?)

There is a trap, however. "Best" can end up merely being the obsessive compulsive prison of non-creativity. Precision is different from compulsion. Knowing the difference is intellect.

I recently read Joseph Conrad's HEART OF DARKNESS and VladimirNabokov's LOLITA. Neither man had English as a native tongue! The prose is exquisite! Why? Why did these men care enough to learn English and master it?

It is either in us or it isn't.

We reveal what we are made of; our intellect when we speak or write. Is it a shabby cardboard box or a castle of divine proportions? We each are architects of our own devising.

(p.s. I had to go check my Vladimir Nabokov spelling on Google. I was wrong and had to change it!)

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Ask yourself "why"?

This should be: Ask yourself "why?". Or perhaps it should be: Ask yourself "why". But as it is a command and not a question, it should not end with a question mark.

I repect you, Terry. But perfectionism is a slippery slope.

Let it go and you'll be happier.

What do I know?

I'm a drooling wanker. LOL!

• Scully
    Scully

BOUNDRIES make good neighbors. Spelling is a boundry. Get over it.

Make that "boundaries" and "boundary".

Sorry to burst your bubble, Terry. As eloquent as you may be, and as noble as your convictions are, we are all imperfect and make mistakes, even when we do our best, and even when we believe we have it right.

We love you, not in spite of your dang-nabbed imperfect humanity, but because of it.

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Actually, I don't know why I bother making the effort. 90% of what I post gets completely ignored. I guess I just don't have what it takes to be popular here. Maybe I should post some pictures of my tits.

• peggy
    peggy

Appearance! Our spelling and grammar on this board is our appearance. Honestly, we are either in the upper class or we are NOT! Have you ever worn the wrong pair of shoes with your outfit? Guys, ever stepped out of the house with the wrong pair of shoes, one brown, one black. It is noticed and usually gives way to a snicker or two!

I always look for the developed thought. Does it grab my interest? I have been in the presence of an impeccably dressed person, who has bored me to DEATH! On the other hand, the most challenged of dressers has kept me spell bound!

Terry takes notice of our appearance on this board! Sometimes...not always...he over dresses for the occasion!

Peg

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

That's one of the cutest tits I've ever seen, Fe203Girl.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit