• codeblue
    codeblue

Take care...I will miss you.

I am sending you you much positive energy for your recovery

Hugs to you and Mrs. Dansk

Codeblue

• mouthy
    mouthy

My darling Ian!!!!!(((((HUGS))) 3 years !!! that is a long time to suffer, but your still with us, Remember when you first told me about your illness & wanted it kept quite??
    But Mouthy couldnt keep it that way. Because we ALL have ways of "covering" you with what ever we wish. You know mine is prayers,to my Creator >JESUS!!!!
    Hang in there sweetie. I wont be on board for a long time, but I am sure Mary, Bumble Bee will keep me up on your recovery....
    My love to Claire ....She is a great "half" to have...May you soon be a healthy "ONE" again

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

((((((Ian))))))

My thoughts will be with you and your family.

Love

BB

• Gill
    Gill

Good Luck, Ian!

I often think how fortunate we really are to live in an age where these types of treatments are available for us! For those who say: 'We've never had it so BAD!' I send a huge raspberry!!

I hope that everything goes well for you, Ian! A strong heart and courage to Claire as well! Often it's harder to watch someone unwell than it is too be the one who is unwell!

Looking forward to reading your posts again soon!

Much Love From Gill!!!

• Mystery
    Mystery

((((((Ian))))))

My thoughts will be with you and your family.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Ian,
    Sending you all positive/healing energy for a complete recovery. I'm so happy that you found a donor match and can live in a place and time where this treatment is possible. Bless you and your family throughout. We'll be thinking and praying for you all during this procedure and look forward to hearing back from you afterwards.

Sherry

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

purps

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

All the best for you and your family, Ian

Josie

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

Wish you well.

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

Best of wishes to you, Dansk! To Claire and your children: love - you have; keep the faith and the hope, and I'll be doing the same with you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit